Chapter 8

LUCILLE'S POV

I woke up to bright sunlight. I got up an got ready. I ran to the kitchen and made breakfast. "smells good" Keira said walking into the kitchen. "you hungry?" I said. "yes!" she said. I gave her a plate of food and sat down with her and began to eat. After we ate I went back to my room and watched TV. Suddenly my phone lit up. "hey can me and Harry come over to work on the song and you can help?" Louis texted. "ya" I replied. In a matter of minutes there was a knock at the door. "Louis!" I said hugging him. "ehem" Harry said. "hi hazza" I said hugging him. "Hello lovely" he replied. I rolled my eyes. Me and Harry always joke around like that. We went over to the music room. We approached the piano. "I've been thinking of something like this" Louis played the keys. "that's great!" I said. "so lyrics?" Harry said. "how about this?" Louis started taking out a notebook. we read the words out loud. "People say we shouldn't be together, too young to know about forever, but i say they don't know what they're talk talk talking about" Louis sang beautifully. "wow, amazing what emotions can do to you" Harry said. "what?" I said confused. "nothing" Louis said shooting Harry an angered look. "What should it be called?" I said. "We'll we want it to be a love song" Harry said. "How about they don't know about us? Louis said. Me and Harry agreed. "Lets work on the chorus" Harry said. "they don't know about the things we do" Harry suggested. "they don't know about the I love you's" I suggested. "great, you're a natural" Louis said smiling. " I bet you if they only knew they would just be jealous of us" Louis said. We finally finished the song. We listened to it for a final time. "it sounds great!" I said. Harry and Louis agreed. "we should get going" Harry said looking at his watch. "ok" I said. "bye Lucille!" Harry said. "thanks for helping us Lucille" Louis said pecking me on the lips. "Anytime" I said. Louis walked back to his car and drove away.

PICTURE ON THE SIDE----------------------

LOUIS' POV

"Simon! Simon!" me and Harry yelled as we entered Simon's office. "yes?" Simon said. "hello Mr. C" Harry greeted. "Mr. Styles, Mr. Tomlinson" Simon said. "we finished the song" I said. We showed Simon the song. "perfect" he said. He dismissed us and we headed back home.