Chapter 13

LOUIS' POV

It's only been a day and I already miss her. I wish I could go see her now but I have work....... "Louis!" Liam said snapping me out of my thoughts. "ya?" I said. "so what's the scoop on Lucille?" he said. "I got her a hotel about 10 minutes away from here" I said. "that's great!" Keira said. "Ya" I said. "I'll be back" Keira said grabbing her coat and purse. "Boys time for fitting!" Simon said. me and Liam sighed as we walked over to the clothing room.

KEIRA'S POV

I got into my at and drove around looking at the sights when I saw a huge five star hotel.

LUCILLE'S POV

I was putting my clothes in the drawer when suddenly someone knocked at the door. I opened the door. "Keira!!!" I yelled hugging her. "Surprise Luci!!!" she said "I can't believe you let Louis bring you here and neither of you told mua" she said jokingly. "well I would have but I got here at five in the morning I said. "oh, tough" she said. "ya I got here then passed out on the bed" I said. "of course you did" she said laughing. "I even dreamed Louis was in my bed this morning' I said. "girl you've got serious Tomlinson love sickness" Keira said giggling. "ya I guess I do" I said.

Eventually Keira left. I went to the kitchen area and made some food. I was super hungry! is Keira right, do I have Tomlinson love sickness?