Chapter 14

LIAM'S POV

"Where have you been?" I said as Keira walked in. "I went sightseeing, then I went to visit Lucille" she said. "make sure you tell someone before you leave the studio, the city's a dangerous place" I said. "ok Liam" she said before walking over to talk to our stylist.

LOUIS POV

I was meeting Lucille tonight, I was so excited to see her. "hey Lou" she said as she hugged me. "hey Luc" I said. She looked a little upset. "Luc are you ok?" I said.

LUCILLE'S POV

I was sitting on my bed in the hotel room when my phone went off. "hey Lucille" Louis said. "hey" I said. "meet me tonight?" he said. "ya" I said. We said bye and hung up. My phone rang five minutes later. "hello?" I said. "Lu-Lucille?" My mothers shaken voice said over the line. "mom, what's wrong?" I said starting to get worried. "Your-your father" she said. "What's wrong with dad?" I said. "I heard her start crying. "mom?" I said. "He-he had a heart attack" she said. "what?" I said my eyes starting to get teary. "Lucille your fathers dead" she said. After the call I went to meet Louis. "hey Lou" I said hugging him "hi Lucille" he said. "Lucille, what's wrong?" he said.

LOUIS POV

I have to go b-back home" she said slowly. "why?" I said with concern. "family emergency" she said. "oh, will you come back?" I said. "maybe after the funeral, my mother needs me right now, badly" she said, her hands shaking. I took ahold of her hands. She stopped shaking at looked up at me. "Lucille, go with your mother, i'll see you when you come back, if you do." I said. "ok Louis" she said kissing me on the cheek. "bye" she said. "bye" I replied.