Chapter 27

LUCILLE'S POV

Tonight was one direction's last concert for a while. Louis invited me to go.

THAT NIGHT

It was time for the concert. I took my set and waited for it to start.

LOUIS' POV

The concert started in five minutes. "remember the plan?" I said. the boys nodded their heads. "good" I said. "before we do this, can I talk to Harry, alone" I said. The boys left leaving me and Harry alone. Harry looked terrified. "Harry" I started. "please don't hurt me" he said. "I'm not going to hurt you Harry" I said. Harry looked a little relieved. "Harry I want to apologize for what happened in the studio" I said. "and I want to apologize for kissing Lucille, I know it was wrong and I should t have done it"Harry said. "best friends?" I said. "best friends" Harry said. we hugged it out. "better now?" Liam said from around the corner. "yes" me and Harry said smiling. "boys time to go on" the stage director said. "Lets do this" I said. we got up on stage. we were welcomed by screaming fans. "hello everyone!" Niall yelled. the screams got louder. "ok so we re going to do something a little different tonight" Zayn said. "We would like a girl to come up on stage with us" Harry said. "a special girl" Liam said.

LUCILLE'S POV

the boys came up in stage and the screams got loud. "hello everyone!" Niall yelled. the screams got louder. "ok so we re going to do something a little different tonight" Zayn said. "We would like a girl to come up on stage with us" Harry said. "a special girl" Liam said. A bunch of girls were yelling pick me pick me!! "Lucille Gavener would you come up on stage?" Louis said eyeing me. I got up and went on stage. "what are you doing?" I whispered to Louis. "something crazy" he replied. "alright everyone, first lets get our guest a chair" Louis said. Harry got a chair and told me to sit. I sat down in the chair and waited to see what they were going to do. "ok we re going to sing a song from our new album midnight memories" Zayn said.

I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes from wrong and right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other tight

Like us? Did they ever fight

Like us?

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between

You and I

Oh, you and I

I figured it out

Saw the mistakes of up and down

Meet in the middle

There's always room for common ground

I see what it's like

I see what it's like for day and night

Never together

'Cause they see things in a different light

Like us, but they never tried

Like us

You and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us (Two of us)

'Cause you and I

We don't wanna be like them

We can make it 'til the end

Nothing can come between

You and I

Not even the Gods above

Can separate the two of us

No, nothing can come between

You and I, you and I

Oh, you and I

Oh, you and I

We can make it if we try

You and I

Oh, you and I

The song finally finished. we all went back stage. "your songs really impress guys" I said smiling. "thanks" Liam said. Keira came up behind Liam and hugged him. "it was really good guys" she said. "thanks Keira" Liam said pecking her on the lips. Louis looked at me with a pleading look. "ok, come here" I said. he stepped over to me and kissed me. "thank you" he said, which made me giggle. "real funny guys" Simon said from behind us. we all faced him. Louis pulled me close to him. "what do you want Simon?" Louis hissed. "I thought I made it clear that you were forbidden to see each other" Simon hissed. "and why did Eleanor telephone me saying you broke up with her" Simon continued. "you can't separate us" Louis said. "Yes I can, with the authorities" Simon said. "No!" I yelled. "shut up girl!" Simon said. "you have no right to talk to her like that!" Harry snapped. "I don't want to ear a word out of you styles, you have less authority than I do!" Simon said. "no one talks to Harry like that!" Liam said. Simon shot him an evil eye. "Security!" Simon yelled. "no!" Louis yelled. "If you take her away again, then I'm quitting the band" Louis said. Simon stood struck. "call them off" Louis said. "it won't hurt anyone if we lose a member" Simon said. "what about two?" Harry said. "what?" Simon said. "if he leaves then I do too" Harry said. "that makes three" Liam said. "four" Niall said. "five" Zayn said. "boys, c'mon" Simon said. "if Louis can't see Lucille, then we all quit the band" Niall said. "fine!" Simon said storming off. "we did it" I said. "yes we did" Louis said smiling. "Thanks guys" Louis said. "hey we re all in this together" Harry said putting him arm around Louis' shoulder. "Ya" Louis said smiling. Louis turned to me and gave me a peck on the lips. " Being forbidden's over Lucille, it's finally over" Louis said smiling. "I'm glad it is" I said. "we all are" the boys said smiling.

THE END