Chapter 22

LUCILLE'S POV

I was with Harry walking down the shopping area. Suddenly something caught my eye. A magazine. I picked it up recognizing my boyfriends face. The cover read "Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder dating?" I opened to the info page about it. I read the article. "Louis was seen yesterday with Eleanor Calder at a diner. After their dinner they went for a walk in the park holding hands. Cute! "the new couple has been officially confirmed by 1D's manager Simon Cowell. more updates on next issue of the magazine!" The magazine fell from my hands. My mouth was wide open in shock, and my vision was blurry from tears forming. "Lucille," Harry said seeing my reaction. he picked up the magazine and looked at the page. his mouth fell open. " how could he do this to you!?" Harry yelled. he pulled me into his arms. "Luc, he's not worth it" Harry said. I looked up at him. "yes he is, he's the best thing that's ever happened to me" I said. "the best thing that cheated on you and broke your heart, ya some Romeo"harry said. "lets not think about this right now, how about we go back to your place and watch a movie?" Harry said. I nodded in agreement. We watched Finding Nemo. I know childish but adorable. I snuggled up with Harry on the couch. He was like a teddy bear to me. Soon we fell asleep. the next morning I woke up and realized I was still with Harry. I looked up at him. "Harry" I whispered softly. his eyes opened revealing his green orbs. "morning Luci " he said with a dimply smile. "stop that" I said. "what?" he said. "that smile" I said. "you want me to frown?" he said." no your dimples are just so cute" I said. "thanks, your smile's cute too" he said smirking. I felt myself blush. Harry put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. "Now what?" he said. "I don't know" I said. "how about we head back to my place?" Harry said with a cheeky smile. "Ok" I said.

HARRY'S POV

Ae headed over to my place. when we got there I pulled out my laptop. I looked at my emails ten realized I had to go grab something from the store. "Lucille i'll be back I have to run an arran" I said. "ok i'll be here" she said. I walked out of the door and drove to the store.

LUCILLE'S POV

"Lucille i'll be back I have to run an arran" Harry said. "ok i'll be here" i said. He walked out of the door went to his car. I wondered if Louis was home, I was so upset with him, but I'm hoping it was just something made up by Simon for publicity reasons. I opened Louis' bedroom door. inside was Louis kissing a brown haired girl. "Lou-Louis?" I said shocked. "Lucille!" Louis said pulling away from Eleanor, "it's not what it looks like" he said. "well, it looks like you're having a make out session with a girl you barley know!' I yelled. "Lucille please!" Louis pleaded. I ran into Harry's room and locked the door. Louis banged his fists on the door pleading me to come out but I didn't give in. eventually he gave up.

LOUIS' POV

"What was that all about?" Eleanor said when I walked back into my bedroom. "I think you should go" I said. "ok, if that's what you want" she said as she got up and walked out the front door.

HARRY'S POV

I came back into the house and went to my bedroom. the door was locked. I lightly knocked. seconds later Lucille opened the door. her shirt was tear stained and her face was red and puffy. "what happened?" I said. "he was with her, they were kissing" she said. "Luc" I said hugging her. I shut the door behind me as I walked into my bedroom.

LUCILLE'S POV

I was so upset about what Louis had done. eventually I just needed a distraction. me and Harry watched tv in his room and eventually I fell asleep. I stayed in his room the whole entire day with him.

Harry was really helping me with all this, he's been there since the moment me and Louis forbidden started. And I've loved every minute with him. he was the one who comforted me.

The night finally arrived. I was still with Harry. "Lucille, I've never felt so close to anyone in my life" Harry said. I smiled at him. "I get butterfly's whenever I'm around you" he continued. "and how are they now?" I said. "they're going crazy" he said. "the truth is, I really like you Lucille" he said. "Harry I don't know what to say" I Said. "dont say anything" Harry said leaning in. he kissed me and I kissed back, I was too upset to think straight... suddenly my mind came back to me. "Harry I can't do this" I said. "why not" he said. "I can't hurt Louis like this" I said. "oh, you mean like the way he hurt you?" Harry snapped. Harry rested his forehead on mine leaning in for another kiss. suddenly the door swing open. Louis.