Chapter 1

Lucille's POV

"Lucille!" a voice said outside my bedroom door. I pulled the covers back over my head, ignoring the call. Suddenly the door burst open. "Lucille c'mon, it's a big day!" Keira (Ki- ra) said. She came up to my bed and ripped the covers off of me. "Fine" I said stepping out of bed. "Lucille remember we're going to that party tonight for Liam's birthday" Keira said smiling. "Oh ya, I almost forgot we were celebrating your famous boyfriend's birthday tonight." I said. "Get ready so we can go shopping for a dress and get our hair done" Keira said before leaving the room. "Ok!" I yelled out the door. I went into my bathroom and stripped of my clothes and hopped into the shower. I finally rinsed my hair out and stopped the water. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel and dried myself off. I put on my favorite blue blouse and a pair of jeans then slipped into my UGGs. "Keira ready to go?" I said. "Ya" Keira said coming out of the kitchen holding a muffin. We headed to the car and drove off to the shopping center. "How about this one?" Keira said holding up a sparkly blue long dress. "Nah" we said at the same time. Keira headed over to the other side of the store while I looked over at the side I was on.

Keira's POV

I headed to the other side of the store and looked at the dresses. Suddenly my eye caught a glimpse of a teal dress with a silver strap. I went over to Lucille to show her the dress. "Love it!" she said aweing the dress. "Any luck?" I asked her. She held up a purple dress with a silver strap. "Adorable!" I said.

PICTURES ON THE SIDE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We tried on the dresses and fell in love with them even more. We looked so beautiful in them. We finally gained the streghth to take them off and change back into our clothes. We brought the dresses up to the counter to pay for them. "$150" the woman said. We gladly payed for the dresses and left.