Chapter 19

I went and took my seat. "This is a new song" Harry said. "It's called They Don't Know About Us" He continued.

People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)

'Cause this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

Oh

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

One touch and I was a believer

Every kiss it gets a little sweeter

It's getting better

Keeps getting better all the time, girl

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew (they don't know)

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know how special you are

They don't know what you've done to my heart

They can say anything they want

'Cause they don't know us

They don't know what we do best

It's between me and you, our little secret

But I wanna tell 'em

I wanna tell the world that you're mine, girl

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s (I love you)

But I bet you if they only knew (if they only knew)

They would just be jealous of us (they would just be jealous of us),

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right (feels so right)

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know about the "I love you"'s

But I bet you if they only knew

They would just be jealous of us,

They don't know about the up all nights

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about, they don't know about us

They don't know about us

After the concert I went to the meet at greet. The line was huge! When I got to the front the boys smiled at me. "hey guys" I said. "hey Lucille!" they all said. "they know her name!?" a girl said from behind me. "yes" they all said. Louis led me out of the line and behind the table they were sitting at. "That's so unfair!' Another girl said. "Oh shut up" I snapped. Louis took me backstage. "the song turned out great!" I said now facing Louis. "ya it was, and it's all because of you" He said. I felt myself blush. "Lucille you're the reason I had those words in my head, no one knows about our relationship, Simon doesn't agree with it" he said. "What!?" I said. "Ya, sorry I didn't tell you sooner" he said. "ya that would have been nice to know" I said looking away from him. "Hey," Louis said turning my chin lightly to face him. "Luc, you know I love you, and I did it because I love you, I never want to see you hurt" Louis said. I let out a sigh. Louis pecked me on the lips. "don't ever forget that Luc" he said. "I wont" I said.

LOUIS' POV

"Aww how adorable" Simon said sarcastically. We both turned toward Simon startled. "Simon I-" I started. "Save your breath Mr. Tomlinson" Simon snapped. "Security!" Simon yelled. "No!" I said pulling Lucille close. Second later security came through the door. "Take her away" Simon said. "No, I wont let you take her!" I said still shielding Lucille. "And bring Mr. Tomlinson to his dressing room" Simon said. Someone grabbed me and dragged me to my dressing room. "Lucille!" I yelled. "Louis!" Lucille yelled back. I stomped on the guards foot and he released me. I ran to Lucille. But as I reached her someone grabbed me. And pulled me into my dressing room and locked it from the outside. I banged on the door and begged for them to let me out and let Lucille go but it was no use.

LUCILLE'S POV

As they dragged me out they stopped in front of Simon. "I'm sorry Ms. Gavener, but you cant see Mr. Tomlinson anymore" Simon said. "W-Why?" I stuttered. "You don't get it do you?" Simon sneered. "Get what?" I said. "Darling, you're not famous, you're an embarrassment for Louis, you'll ruin his career" Simon said. "That's not true!" I said. "Ah but it is Lucille" He said. "Lucille Gavener you are forbidden to see Louis Tomlinson" Simon said. "What? no!" I said. "Oh yes and no arguments about it Ms. Gavener!" Simon snapped. "Now, I don't expect you to be back here ever again, am I clear!?" Simon said. "Yes sir" I said looking down. "Ok then, take her away" Simon said as they dragged me out of the concert and out to the parking lot. I went back to the hotel and packed my stuff and drove home.

LOUIS' POV

Simon came into my dressing room. "What the heck Simon!?" I yelled. "Tone Louis" Simon snapped. "Louis I must inform you that you are forbidden to see Lucille, and no argument about it" He said. "But-" I started. "No argument" Simon said before walking out of the dressing room, closing the door behind him.