Chapter 16

LOUIS' POV

I miss her already, its only been five hours. I hope everything is ok.

"Louis!" Harry yelled. "what?" I said. "we need to show the band the new song and get the parts figured out' Harry said. "ok" I said. we walked into the studio and went over the song. We figured out the parts and recorded it. "its great!" Liam said. "yes well done" Niall said. "Amazayn!" Zayn said. we all laughed at his comment.

LUCILLE'S POV

I pulled into my mom's driveway and went to the front door. I took the key and opened the door. "mom?" I said. My mom was on the couch will a ton of food around her. She was curled up in a ball crying. "mom?" I said again walking towards her. I put my hand on her back. She looked up at me. "Lucille, I'm so happy you're here!" she said hugging me. "of course I'm here mom" I said.

LOUIS' POV

Simon called us to go over song order for the concert. "Ok boys so first?" We listed the songs in the order. After that I went to my room and fell onto my bed. Liam came and sat at the end of my bed. "tiring day huh?" Liam said. "yes" I said" Liam got up and went to his own bed.

I woke the next morning. Bright sunlight shone through the window. I looked around me, all the boys were sleeping in their beds. I went back to sleep. "Clink!" I heard from the kitchen. I shot up in the bed along with Niall. Harry was in the kitchen. "what are you doing Harry?" Niall said. "sorry guys I dropped my SPOON" He said saying spoon loudly. "what spoon where?!" Liam said shooting up in his bed. "right here Li" Harry said holding it up. "ahh!" Liam said falling off of his bed. We all laughed. "not cool styles" Liam said. "sorry Liam" Harry said. "hey is that the straightener I see?" Liam said. "no anything but the straightener!" Harry said. "Hmmm, someone get the straightener!" Liam said. "Niall grabbed the straightener and Harry tackled him. I finally grabbed the straighter out of Niall's hands. "c'mon guys, leave him alone" I said. "thanks Louis" Harry said getting up. "I now hold him down!" I said. The boys made a run for Harry and Harry ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "boo bear really?" Harry said. "you're so gullible" I said laughing. Harry came out of the bathroom and smacked me upside the head.

That was weird I know......