Chapter 23

LUCILLE'S POV

"What is going on?!" Louis yelled. "Louis I" I started. "calm down bro, nothing happened" Harry said walking over to Louis . "get out Harry!" he yelled. Harry went out of the room leaving me and Louis alone. "what were you thinking Lucille!?" Louis said. "I don't know, I was just so upset, and Harry tried to get my mind off the situation" I said. "so this was Harry's idea?" Louis said. "yes, he made the move" I said. "I'm sorry" I said. "if you were really sorry you wouldn't have let him do that" Louis said turning away.

LOUIS' POV

I just walked into my girlfriend and best friend kissing. Harry walked into the studio. "Hey" Harry said with a smile. "you make a move on my girlfriend and think now we're all friendly now?" I said. "Louis, I told you nothing happened" Harry said. "ya nothing happened because I walked in" Harry said. "Dude you've ruined my relationship!" I said. "no, you did, if you had kept your lips to yourself with that girl she wouldn't have run to me in the first place!" Harry said. I stared at him struck. "I've been with her, comforting her, since the day of the concert!" Harry said. "and where were you? with another girl!" Harry yelled. "I was only with her because Simon forced me to!" I said. "you think I wanted to be with her!?" I said. "I honestly think you did Louis" Harry hissed. "I thought you were supposed to be my best friend" I said. "I am" Harry whispered. "a best friend wouldn't kiss his buds girlfriend" I said. "let it go Louis!" Harry yelled. "no Harry I can't let this go because this is something I have to live with for he rest of my life!" I yelled. "can you stop being so selfish, you have Eleanor!" Harry said. "but I don't want Eleanor!" I yelled. "there you go again, just drop Eleanor like Lucille right! Harry yelled. "I never liked El in the first place!!" I yelled. "then why did you kiss her?!!!" Harry said. I lost it then. I turned and punched Harry in the face. "I don't want to hear about Eleanor anymore!" I yelled. I turned away. Harry turned me around and punched me in the stomach, causing me to collapse to the ground. I kicked Harry and he fell the the floor with me. we started punching each other. We both wrestled to be in control. "boys!" someone yelled. Zayn and Liam pulled me and Harry apart. Niall was hugging someone and comforting them. I heard soft weeps. I looked at Harry. He had a bloody and broken nose and a black eye. I had done this, to my best friend. the person looked up from Niall's arms. Lucille.....

PIC ON THE SIDE------------------------------------------------------------------------