Chapter 20

LOUIS' POV

The tour finally ended and Keira came back home. I was so happy I see her. "Luc where did you go?" Keira said. "I went home" I said. "why?" she said. "Simon forbidded me and Louis to see each other" I said sadly. "Lucille,i- I'm so sorry" Keira said pulling me into a hug.

HARRY'S POV

I feel really bad for Louis, everything that's happened. He won't talk to anyone about it. ANYONE. I decided to pay Lucille a visit to see how she was doing. I drove up to her house and knocked on the door. Keira answered. "Harry?" She said confused. "ya, can I see Lucille?" I said. "ya, she's in her room" Keira said letting me in. I walked into Lucille's room. She had her back to me. I patted her on the shoulder. "Lucille?" I said.

LUCILLE'S POV

I heard Keira open the door. I looked out my window then sat on my bed still facing the window. "Lucille?" someone said patting me on the shoulder. I turned to see Harry. "Harry what are you doing here?" I said. "I came to see how you were doing" Harry said. "well I'm still upset" I admitted. "Luc, if you ever want to talk, give me a call" Harry said. "what about Simon?" I said. "I don't care about what he thinks" Harry said. I giggled. "I'm here for you Lucille, no matter what" Harry said. "thanks Harry" I said giving him a hug. He kissed my head and got up to go. "wait!" I said. "what?" Harry said. "you can't stay a bit longer?" I said. a smirk formed on Harry's face. "ok then" he said sitting on the bed again. We talked for a bit then he left.

I felt so at home with Harry, but not as much as when I'm with Louis. Oh how much I missed him....