you hurt me part.1(oikawaxreader)

With oikawa and his fan-girls he never has time for you anymore and you get REALLY fed up by that, but that's not the only bad thing you two were dating! Yea, you guys will go on dates and stuff but when you want to even kiss him his fan-girls are always there. Today was one of those days oikawa ask you to go and eat with him, but he was cut off by his fan-girls again. So you ended up eating lunch with iwa-chan, your best friend he will hear you out and comfort you when you need it the most.
:
Lunch just finished and you were walking to your next class when the grand king came and ran to you.
" Y/n-channnnnn!!!!!!!!" You didn't even bother to look back you just walked to your class, oikawa grabbed your wrist before you can go in.
" Hey, y/n-chan~!"
"Hello"
" Can I walk you home today iwa-chan doesn't want to go with me today" oikawa said pouting like a little kid. You giggled at his child like ways
" Ok! But you have to promise me your fan-girls won't stop you ok? Because that tells me you don't love me~"
" Don't worry I won't let anything stop me! Well bye~!" He kissed you on the cheek and left, now you had high hopes that oikawa wont leave you along this time....HAD.
:
You and iwa-chan were waiting for oikawa outside the school, iwa-chan was just there to keep you company. You were holding your boyfriends book, just on que your boyfriend and his... fan-girls were going outside.
" Hey hajime"
"Yea"
" Can you give this book to the boy over there" you pointed at your boyfriend, and your best friend just nodded. You left the school grounds, and rushed past everyone.
:
Oikawa pov
I saw y/n-chan point at me,look back at iwa-chan tell him something and run out of school grounds. I was left alone when iwa-chan walked to me and hand the book to me very hard.
" You messed up"
" How?"
" She thinks you don't love her anymore! She comes to me and talks to ME! Not you ME, your hurting her you better fix her up, before you hurt the both you and her" my eyes went wide and I rushed out of school and started looking for y/n..
I really i am trashy iwa-chan...