I confess bokuto x reader

PlZ READ!!! 

Before we start I will make four short one shots today, the first four people to comment at the end of this chapter who they want me to write about will be picked. However the four characters have to characters that I have not done yet. Also you can not comment the character on this paragraph or in the middle of the story. So yaaa thanks~
Yuu-san🌸
______________________________________
You took out your phone and pressed the record bottom.
" Hey bokuto"
" Hmm?" Bokuto looked at you with his golden eyes, full with happiness.
" I like you". You took your phone and faced it to the horned owl. Only to see a big smile, plastered on his face.
" Yea me too, I like you too y/n!".
" Ok....but like really, I like you, as like more than a friend."
" Yea me too"
The horned owl took your hand in his big hand, you stopped recording, and looked up at bokuto.
" Hey bend down really quick bokuto"
" Ok?" Your new boyfriend bend down, as he raised a eyebrow. You gave him a quick peck on his cheek, he instantly tensed. You heard a high pitched steam sound, like as if you were making tea in a kettle. You turned to face the tall man only to see him fall stiff on the ground steam coming out of his ears, and blood leading on this cheeks. You bend down to the man a poked him.
" I guess he died". You giggled