oikawa x reader part2

Oikawa pov
I was looking around for y/n when it started raining, I passed the street running and stoping cars in the middle of driving with my hand some yelled and some blew the horn.
We're are you y/n I miss you...please come back.
Your pov
I sat in the park looking at the sakura tree were oikawa confessed to you, you were jealous mad confused sad and were going to give up on life. You were under the the tree wet and running a fever that's was low but slowly getting higher and higher as the seconds progress. Your body was weak and you were tired from all the crying, you wonder if oikawa even loved you to begin with. You heard a males voice very low tho it sounded very far way and full of worry. The voice was calling your name, not careing about the voice call you.
" Y/n!! Y/-~"
" Oikawa..I am really sorry that I wasn't ...enough for you" you smiled at him version getting blurry,eyes closing, and body getting relaxed.
:
You woke up to big hands on yours and quite snores, your fever went down and looked at the owner of the big hands.
" Oikawa~" you looked at your boyfriend and giggled at his bed hair, he woke up, looked at you, and rubbed his eyes..
" I love you y/n, good morning~" he placed a kiss on your lips full of love and passion.
" I know....that you hate me for..not giving you my full attention and flirting with my fan-girls...( he starts crying) but I love you! And only you*sniff* so please don't leave me! I don't want to leave you!!!" The alien hugged you and you hugged back rubbing his back.
" I won't leave you but next time I am leaving you for iwa-chan~ k?" He nods like a little kid which makes you giggle this dork really made you happy.
This big alien better be happy when you get the little alien out of you.