sugadaddy! x mommyreader!

Pregnant.. that's what the test said you were happy but you didn't know how your husband is going to take the news, you were at home by yourself in the bathroom crying and scared you were happy but you think that suga might leave you for what was happening inside you.
:
After your breakdown in the bathroom you hid the test very well, today was suga's birthday you set the house up with balloons and little toys here and there. You made a cake for him called all the team members and told them the news, but that your husband doesn't have a clue about it.
:
The team was there and talking nishnoya talking to your stomach and dadchi congratulateing you on your new family member coming soon. You heard the keys of someone opening the door, you told the team members to go hide and so they did. So did you.
" Y/n! I am home!" You heard your husband yell you looked at the team members and nodded.
" Surprise!!!" Koushi turned arounded shocked of the yelling he looked at you then the team members and smiled.
" You guys why are you here?" " For you birthday of course!😊" You smiled and looked at the team and they nodded all at the same time.
Koushi came up to you and hugged you.
" Thank you"
" All for you"
:
Your present was next to be opened and you were super nervous what if he doesn't like it! You handed him the gift and all of the team gave you a thumbs up or a nod or even a small smile.
" I know it's not much...."
He got to the test and looked at it for 10 seconds then at you then back to the test.
" I am pregnant!" You yelled with tears coming out of your eyes
" Your gonna leave me.....I am sor-" you were interrupted by your husband's embrace and sobs.
" This is the best gift ever! I will never leave you or our family! I love you y/n" he kissed you and you guys laughed.
:
The party ended and everyone left it was just you and koushi cuddling on the bed with koushi's big hands on your belly humming a tone that made you fall asleep.

He was happy to know that you were the one and only one for him.