move your hips

You and akaashi were in your living room cleaning and having fun. You went to put the radio up because your jam was on, you took the broom and started swinging your hips to the beat of the song. Akaashi looked at you in disbelief he never saw you swing your hips like this, this made him happy to have you at his side.
He loved the silly side of you just the thought of it made him smile, he kept looking at you bust out singing some lines of the song but mumbling most of it. You looked back at him and gave him a big smile, giving him an signal to come to you.
" Come dance with me!" Your gigging like a five year old.
" Oh no I don't dance y/n, you know that". Akaashi giving you a look and dusting the bookshelf. You walked up to him and grabbed his hand turning him around.
" Just try". You took him to the middle of the room. You took his big hands and put it on your hips, Akaashi had beads of sweat coming of his face unsure of what to do now. The radio switch to a thousands years were you put your head on his chest, he looked at you and lost him self to the music. He started dancing and singing along to the song.
"......One step closer
I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
Ill love you for a thousand more...
Time stands still beauty in all she is
I will be brave I will not let anything take away, what's standing in front of me every breath, every hour has come to this-". THUMP. You guys fell on top of each other laughing music still paying. Akaashi rolled off you to lay down next to you arms wrapped around you. You spin to face him face filled with a smile.
" You have a lovely voice" your playing with his hair.
" Not as lovely as yours, but.." akaashi looking away from you.
" But?". Akaashi faced you.
" I want you to...Forget it" akaashi blushing like crazy thinking.
" You know what I want you to?" You say with a grin
" Hmm"
" I want you to sing to our children when we grow up". Akaashi started choking you busted out laughing patting his back to help. You stood up put was knocked back down by a force. Akaashi hovered over you with a grin "it's my turn to laugh"
" Don't you dare-" he started tickleing you.
" Stop please-haaa" you say out of breath. He stops and rolls over hugging you petting your hair and says
" I am lucky to have some one like you, swing your hips for me only."
You look up at him and smile, he kisses you and you kiss back. He opens his mouth one more time and says" also I won't mind having kids with you". He runs to his room with you chasing him.
He must really love you.