kuroo x clumsy! reader

"who's that?"
" I heard that if shes walking she will trip on thin air"
" Really?"
" How is she with the volleyball team?"
"I don't even know"

You where making your way to the volleyball gym in nekoma high school, hearing all these things that were mostly TRUE, but you just rubbed them off as if they were nothing. You put your head down in shame from all the thoughts going in your head, what if the team is only being nice to you because of this-and as if on cue you fell and hurt your knee. But you got up and still went on to the team.
*Time skip*
You open the doors of the gym only to hear the only voice you didnt want to hear right now,
" Y/n~! How are you doing". The Captain of the team came up to you  with open arms but was cut off when he saw you with your head down. Kuroo bent down to face your eyes that were shut close, with tear begging to come out.
" Hey...what's wrong?". You took your cheeks into his big hands and lifted your face to meet his hazel eyes,
You tried to talk but nothing came out but tears fell.
" I'm sorry...I am so sorry kurro".
"Hey hey what happened? Why are you sorry?and what happened to your knee?". The bed haired freak pointed to your hurting knee.
"I am always fallin-opf".
Then again as you went to go hug kurro you fell on him lips almost touching, as you waited to get hit with the floor you only got big arms(sexy ones too) around your waist. You opened your eyes only to find kuroo with both eyes showing. You blushed like crazy.
" I am so sorry kurro! I should just-".
You tried to get up,  however kuroos arms pulled you back down, and you got met with a kiss that was kind and warm but a little rough. Of course you kissed back, you two pulled away only to see kuroo with a sly smirk.
" You clumsy monkey, but your my clumsy monkey right y/n". Kuroo said as he helping you up from the floor.
" You bet I am, you..you...cat?".
You said with bright eyes, kuroo just smiled he took you small hand into his.
" Come on let's get out of here and get ice cream".
" Yea let's go-". You fell.....again and scraped you knee way worse this time.
" You okay?" Kuroo said as you helped you up again.
" Yea..! It's just a scra- ow!". You said as you held you knee.
" Stay here don't move."
So you did as you were told you stay I the spot you were in , you saw kuroo get a bandage from the gym then come up to you. He put the bandage  on your knee
" There! All better- wait! It's still missing something". He gave the boo-boo a kiss and smile at you. You just stood there with a red hue on your cheeks. You saw kuroo bend down so that he was small then you and said-
" Come on I will give a piggyback ride!".
"I can walk kuroo"
" No you can't y/n you'll fall again."
" Fine". You got on kuroos back and put your hands over his shoulders.
" Ready?"
" Ready!!"
With that kuroo ran out of school on full speed still with you screaming at the top of your lungs on his back. It's a miracle that he hadn't dropped you yet.
I wouldn't mind keep falling for the rest of my life as long as this is the outcome. I love you kuroo.