Confused atsumu x reader

" wait who's my boyfriend?"
" It's me y/n!"
" No it's me y/n-chan!!~"
You looked at the two twins, and put a hand on your hip.
You walked to one of the twins and put your hands on his neck he didn't flinch. Now that's wrong atsumu flinches​ when you touch him on his neck, you gave him a smirk that makes your man shiver and smirk back. But the twin only blushed like crazy.
" You remember our promise right?" You gave a sexy pout, making the man in front of you shake.
" Yep!" The man shaked at your pout
You leaned into his lips, almost touching , then you looked up, leaned into his ear and said
" I never tell atsumu my desires or promises he never keeps them" you said as you went to the twin skipping happily.
" Baby!!!"
" Y/n-chan!!!"
You jumped into atsumu arms as they pulled you up and your legs went around his waist. He kissed you, you kissed back in a heartbeat. As he put you down, you grabbed his arm and walked away.
"Hey? Babe?"
" Hmm?" Was the only response you got from the taller man
You looked up and wanked his arm so that his face was near yours, he shivered and blushed. A dark aura went around your body.
" Don't do that ever again our else I will rip your arms and your legs. Understood?~" you gave a innocent smile as atsumu just nodded.
" Good~" you started skipping along the sidewalk, atsumu never messed with you again.