Tsune-Tsune~(kageyama x reader)

Before we start i always do my story's on my phone today i am doing this story on my laptop, so if there is a big gap when the story is done i am sorry~for the rest of this book these : mean a timeskip kk? good~!

lets get started~!

:

you were on a date with your boyfriend of 6 years, you guys were at the park having lunch were the grass was little green and cherry trees all around you two. your boyfriend on the other hand was glaring at anyone who gave a glance at you, you oblivous to the case just eating your sandwich in peace.

you gave a glance to your boyfriend who was just glaring at the group of teens that looked younger from the both you, you gave a little giggle just for your boyfriend to look at you with pure bliss.

" what are you laughing at?" kageyama said with a chuckle

" nothing~" you said with a smile making your boyfriend blush and look away from you.

" you look cute when you smile......'' he said low but loud enough for you to hear him

'' thank you~'' giving a peck on the cheek to the tsunedere sitting next to you

:

you started to pack your things up when a women came up to the two of you and started asking for some food for her and her little child of like 6 years of age, you gave her the rest of your food and 60 dollors. she started to thank you, hugging you, and crying because you gave her that much money and alot of food two. the little kid she was with called you ' big sis' and tobio ' tsune-tsune' making kageyama making a glare to the little kid, making you giggle. after the women left with the little child.

'' you were too nice to her" "its good to nice not a carrot~" " CARROT!!!??''

 " yep a carrot tobio-chan~~, besides you dont want to be a carrot when we have children do we now~?"

" no we don-WAIT CHILDREN!!??" kageyama's face went to the deepest red possible and started to make weird hand motions, you just looked at him giggled and skipped out of the park. kageyama just stood there for two seconds and ran after your giggling self.

:

you to were at home cuddled up on the bed, when all of a sudden you were pinned to the bed with your boyfriend having a lust full look on the face.

" you said you wanted children right?~" you just nodded 

" well then lets get started~" kageyama said purring in your ear

lets just say it was a sweaty, loud, and naked situation~

:

its been three years since that little act we are now a married women with a swollen belly and a great husband, his name was Kageyama Tobio he was the father to the life growing inside you. when ever you need something he will go out of his way to make you feel good( dont get the wrong idea~) like to day when your child kicked you he started to scold the child for kicking you even though it wasn't out of you yet. but he soon stopped and started rubbing your belly to see if the same child kicked or not, you felt it kick right were tobio's hand was and when you looked back to see his face it was full of exciment and his eyes spakled.

" did you feel that y/n!? he just kicked!"

" yea i felt it tobio he's is inside me remeber?" you just giggled at the sight infront of you  were glad this carrot was your husband.

:

You two were old and had three kids together two boys and one girl, all grown up with kids of there own and wifes/husbands of there own. You day you u were up in heaven living happly and still in love you just like the first day you two met, that will be a day you two will never forget. nor will you forget your loving husband, so he did still love you through sickness and death you guys part. but in this case you were never parted and you two still loved each other through every fight, and mistake you two did.