fights Eita x reader

" oww"
Your boyfriend instantly ran up to you to make sure you were ok.
" Y/n!? You ok? Move your hand" Semi
moved your hand and saw blood coming from your nose and a bruise starting to form on the side of your eye, the whole team eventually formed a circle around you. Eita looked at the volleyball that now has some blood from your nose.
" Who did that?!"  Eita looked at the men around the circle and his eyes on satori, who just busted out laughing like crazy.
" You think this is funny?" Eita stood up from your side, and walked up to the red head.
" No, but face is!" Satori giggled like crazy but as soon was thrown off by eita giving him a good punch to the face.
" You hurt my girls face, I'll hurt yours" eita cracked his knuckles with a dark aura around the two men.
" Bring it on sugawara copy".
The two threw punches to each other and slammed each other into the wall you stood up trying to pry your boyfriend away from the red head only for his elbow to hit your forehead and nose all over again.
Eita didn't noice he had hit you and was about to throw one more punch but was stopped by- a wail of crying coming from his girlfriend now lying on the floor bleeding from her head and nose.

"Waaaaa~" you cried as water fell from your face.
" Y/n! I'm so sorry"
Eita took you and carried you to the nurse, were the nurse fixed you up.
You soon came out of the nurse with bandages on your face, an ice pack, and a lollipop in your mouth.
You looked out and got engulf in a hug by your boyfriend.
" I'm so sorry y/n, please forgive me" before you can answer you got kisses on the places you were hurt.
" You are forgiven eita"
" Thank you"
" hey you missed a spot!"you pouted
" I did?" eita looked confused and looked at your bandages.
" Yep, here I'll do it" you grabbed your mas tie and kissed him.
" There I'm satisfied~". You skipped away from your boyfriend, but was pinned back to the wall.
" I'm not though~".
Let's just say once you got to your place you guys..... Played Mario Cart duh.