Bloody Love (Louis Tomlinson Vampire Fan Fiction)

“Who are you running from?” a deep voice barked

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I shouted.

I whipped myself around to face the man, but he was gone.

I made another run for it while I could; this man was incredibly fast, like a cheetah. He could catch me without even trying if he saw me go. I turned my head to the back checking if he was following me, he wasn’t.

I started to feel a bit of relief but a sudden force pushed me, making me back up harshly into the wall. It felt like a small car had collided into my body.

“Please don’t hurt me.” I whimpered.

“Now, why on earth would I do that?” he replied.

The shadowed man came closer, my heart was a bass drum beating rapidly and my hands were getting clammy. He took a step further reaching the shine of the moonlight. His face was now visible. My eyes travelled across his face. Stopping at his plump red lips formed into a smug smirk.

“Like what you see?” he teased.

He sensed my fear as he lifted his hand up to my chin, tilting my head up to his towering figure. His touch was as cold as ice, flinching as sparks radiated through my skin. My breath hitched as he slowly brought his lips to my ear.

“So, so beautiful,” he huskily whispered. I felt his breath on my neck, sending a rush of chills up my spine. He cautiously switched his lips to my other ear.

“And I’m so, so lucky. Because you’re all mine.”