Chapter 4

(Lacey's Pov)

I stepped out of the shower; steam coated almost every space of the bathroom, fogging up the mirror. I grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my body; I glanced around the room looking for a fan, forgetting to put it on before I hoped in. I found it quickly switching it on.

The pain had subsided so much, making my body feel less weak and empty. But I couldn't help the urge to eat something. I was getting hungrier and hungrier by the minute.

I looked into the mirror again, the steam had faded letting me see my own reflection. My eyes were still glowing a crimson colour.

I looked down to the sink to see Louis' sweats folded neatly on top of each other. There were a pair of his boxes sitting on top of the pile making me blush. I slipped them on along with the rest of the sweats.

I looked back into the mirror to see that the clothes were extremely big on me. On top I had a plain white t-shirt that was practically hanging off of me and on the bottom I had a pair of grey sweats that were very loose and all bundled up at the bottom of my feet.

I crouched down and folded them a couple times so the length came to my ankles. I pulled the drawstring as far as I could and tied it tightly. The clothes were still a little loose but they were at least a little presentable. The clothes had Louis' scent, his cologne strong all over them.

I dried my hair a little with my towel, letting the air do the rest. I walked out of the bathroom running my hands through my hair in an attempt to brush it. I placed my dirty clothes and my towel on the bed and started to wander the house in search for Louis.

I came into what must've been his lounge room as there was a massive tv hanging up on the wall with a couch sitting in front of it. I could see he was a bit of a gamer as he had a Xbox and a play station set up on the coffee table.

I kept wandering through the house, when I heard whistling. I followed the sound and walked through a door leading me into the kitchen where I found Louis leaning over a stove, making breakfast. He turned around hearing the door open and smiled at me.

"Hey, how was your shower?" He asked.

"Um, it was good I suppose." I said with a slight giggle at his attempt of starting a conversation.

"I'm making eggs and bacon, it's almost ready love, you must be hungry you've been out for a while. You can take a seat at the table."

I nodded in agreement and made my way over to the dining table. I sat down In one of the wooden chairs and looked around the room. Louis must of had a fair bit of money on him as everything in this house seemed to be fancy. Well all of the decor I had seen so far has been fancy. He had what looked to be an expensive stove and oven. A top brand dishwasher with marble counters surrounding them.

Louis came over to the table with two plates in his hands topped with eggs and bacon. He set the plate down In front of me and I stared at it hungrily. I waited for Louis to sit down and start his when he noticed the look I was giving the food.

"Don't wait for me love, I know you're hungry. Dig in." He spoke.

I picked up my knife and fork and devoured it up in seconds. By the time Louis had finished his, I was absolutely full.

"Oh my god. That was so good!" I breathed out.

"Glad you liked it babe." He said with another smirk forming on his face.

I stood up and grabbed both of our plates and placed them in the dish washer, closing it back up.

"You didn't have to do that love."