Chapter 6

(Lacey's Pov)

I looked over to Louis, smiling as he looked back at me. We had been lying on his bed, well our bed now for a couple hours, just talking, giving small kisses and cuddling. I was happy that everything had now been cleared and I could officially call him my boyfriend.

I got all tingly when I thought of having my first boyfriend, I was nervous, and he knew that, so we agreed we would go at my own comfortable pace. I was also exited all at the same time, I don't know why; I guess I just thought of all the perks of it. Cuddling together, watching movies, just the idea of company warmed my heart. I hadn't felt it for awhile, someone there for me, listening to me. Someone that actually cared for me, I never really experienced it before.

But there was something that I hadn't felt for about 10 years now, something that stopped for me when I was around 8, something that my own friend didn't even give me. Love. I didn't exactly receive it, so I didn't really give it, back when I was a child I thought love was such a normal word to use.

You loved anyone around you, someone who was nice to you or whoever shared their toys with you in kindergarten. I threw the word around like nothing. But I did for a fact have real love for my parents, as they presented me with true love first. I didn't realize how important it was in life to have love. I didn't realize how much I needed it at such tough times. I regretted taking advantage of it so many times, because it stopped. Stopped when I reached about the age of 8.

I would come home after school with notes attached to the fridge telling me there were leftovers in the fridge for me. My parents would often come home late to be met with a very confused kid. I would ask many questions about where they were and why I barely got to see them. But they were questions left without answers.

At the age of 14, I finally figured out where they had disappeared to almost every night. They would leave me for the clubs, pubs, and to go to small vacations. They simply didn't want to see me and certainly didn't want to spend time with me. You could say I was quite neglected. However I got used to it and refused to put up with all the shit they threw at me. I took an interest with photography and developed an attitude to use it against them.

At the age of 18, I was in my last year of high school, I graduated, with only my auntie from America there to support me, she didn't know about my life as we hardly go to see her. A couple days later I just left home. I had saved up money all my life waiting to use it for the right moment. I moved into my own flat without any notice of me leaving, not like anyone had actually cared anyway. And started my new life, I got a job at some fancy restaurant that had a decent pay. 2 months later my life changed, I met a vampire and honestly, it's been one of the most exciting yet scary things that had happened to me for a long time.

I broke away from my thoughts starting back up at the ceiling. I gave Louis' hand a squeeze, making him turn his body to me. I positioned my body doing the same back. His breath was fanning hot onto my face, I leaned my head towards his giving him a small peck on his lips. He pushed further into the kiss wanting more, I pulled away quickly giving him a playful smirk. He pouted as he moved his body closer to mine, intertwining our legs. Tingles shot through my whole body at the touch. He gently placed his hand on my cheek.

"Bloody tease." He said.

My smirk just grew bigger, his eyes filled with lust. Out of nowhere Louis' lips came crashing down onto my own; he kissed hard, with so much passion. Our lips moved in sync as the familiar sparks came through my body, making me go weak.

His tongue wiped over the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. I wanted to let him in desperately but I kept up my act, I denied him, shutting my lips tightly together. I smiled into the kiss as he grunted clearly frustrated. His hand dropped from my cheek reaching behind my back resting there for a moment. His hand suddenly moved down cupping my ass. No one had ever touched me there making me gasp.