Chapter 2

(Lacey's Pov)

I wasn't awake, but I was aware of everything going on around me. A door was opened as the hinges creaked slightly. I could hear thumping on the floor coming towards me. I heard something getting placed beside my head.

I wanted to open my eyes, but I didn't have the strength to. I tried moving my arms or legs. No use. I felt weak all over, not being able to move one bit. I was laying on a soft bed. My body was sunken deep into it.

The thumping of footsteps started to go away, walking out of what I assumed to be a room.

I tried forcing my eyes open once again. Succeeding as my eyes fluttered open. It took a couple moments to adjust to the light. My vision was still quite blurry but it was slowly becoming clearer.

I cautiously lifted my head to explore the room with my eyes but I was cut off with excruciating pain coming from my neck. That was when I realized my head was pounding from the headache that had been forming.

I tried lifting my arm to feel my neck, to check what the pain was coming from. My arm slowly lifted, draining even more energy from my body. I somehow managed to bring my hand to the nape of my neck.

I flinched as my fingers came In contact with two small holes aligned next to each other. The holes were crusty almost as if it was once bloody but then had all dried. All I could think was, what happened to me, who's room was I in and where the hell was I?

I slowly tilted my head to the side, careful not to make the pain worse. There sitting on the bedside table was a tall cup full of water and a pill beside it.

All different thoughts were running through my head. Was I kidnapped? Who brought me here? Why was I here? I thought of all the different possibilities. What if I was raped? It would explain why I was extremely sore and why I was on a bed. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of it.

A small whimper escaped my lips as I tried sitting up once more but was interrupted with a sharp pain shooting through my whole body.

My head snapped to the door as it was quickly opened with another whimper leaving my lips from the sudden movement. A muscular male figure stepped into the room, sporting grey sweats and a black hoodie.

His face turned to meet mine. The first thing my eyes focused on were his own. The mix of sea green and dark blue I could never forget.

Everything finally came rushing in. I remembered. I remember the alley way I decided to walk down. The shadowed figure that was following me. His hair and face. His cold touch.

His fangs, the fangs that sunk deep into my neck. I gasped as I quickly brought my hand back to my neck, blocking out the pain. I could feel the holes. The holes that were created by him. The man whose name I still didn't know. The man who was a complete stranger to me. The Man I knew absolutely nothing about.

A/N: sorry that this chapter was so short! I just got back from my dance concert a little while ago and I said I would update so I did! im working on the next chapter now so that should hopefully be up by tomorrow! ill try and make it longer than this chap! Please vote if you liked it and comment what you think! :)