Chapter 5

(Lacey's Pov)

After cuddling for a couple hours with Louis and watching a bit of TV, we decided that it was time to go get my clothes and some of my stuff from my old home that I wanted to keep.

Yes old home, we kind of discussed it, it was more of a mutual agreement though. He confessed his love for me, and then said he wanted to spend eternity with me, I agreed, so he just assumed I was moving in with him, I didn't protest though.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of his shiny black range rover, while we were driving to my flat. We were still in London, but Louis lived on more of the outskirts, where I lived a tiny bit in the middle on the other side, so it wasn't too long of a drive, but not quick either.

We finally arrived in the car park to the tall building. I unbuckled my seatbelt and went to open the car door, but Louis, using vampire speed, had already opened it for me. He was standing there holding the car door waiting for me; I gave him a warm smile and stepped out of the vehicle.

He entwined our fingers, walking hand in hand up to the front door. We walked inside reaching the elevators. I pressed the button waiting for one to arrive. The 'ding' went off indicating that the doors had opened, we stepped in hitting the 9th floor, where my flat was located.

I waited impatiently tapping my foot against the hard ground to the quite music playing in the background, just wanting to arrive to my floor. You could say I was quite terrified of elevators; I am claustrophobic, but not so much that I will start having a panic attack.

I had to get accustomed to elevators though, as climbing 9 flights of stairs everyday wouldn't be the best for me, considering my fitness level wasn't the highest. Louis squeezed my hand in assurance, sensing my paranoia.

After what seemed like forever we finally arrived at my floor. I didn't waste any time hopping out, walking quickly to my door. I pulled my key out of my pocket and unlocked it. I was lucky that Louis had brought my bag with him after I had passed out in the alley, because it held my phone and keys. I made sure to grab them before we left earlier. I walked into my small flat with Louis, going straight to my room.

I grabbed my suitcases from underneath my bed and started throwing random clothes into them. I walked into the hall, heading into my bathroom to find Louis already rummaging through my cupboards. He was stuffing all my hair appliances into a bag the he must have found in one of the closets.

I walked in and crouched down next to him pulling out my toiletries bag. I started to gather all my makeup supplies adding them to the bag. Louis abruptly stooped what he had been doing.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. I could tell by the tone of his voice, that he was slightly confused.

"What on earth does it look like? I'm packing my toiletries." I said with a hint of sass.

"Well obviously. No, why are you packing all that makeup?" he asked again.

"Because I wear it?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in thing world.

"Not anymore you don't." he said

sternly.

"Why not? I can wear whatever the hell I want to wear!" I said raising my voice a bit. He looked taken aback by my sudden mood change.

"Babe, you don't need it, that's why. You're absolutely beautiful without it." He said sincerely leaning over pecking me on the cheek. The odd spark of electricity came through my check again, making me blush like mad.

"I'm still packing it." I said stubbornly.

"Fine!" he huffed, clearly giving up.

I smiled innocently at him and continued packing my toiletries. The bathroom was finally cleared out and we moved back to my room to finish the packing.