We Are Grounders pt.2 (2)

*Re-Edited*

I snuck my way beyond the gate and into the forest. I had no idea where I was going or what I was going to do.

I could either stay and help Bellamy, or leave and help Arin.

I continued to walk for a couple of minutes, but stopped when I heard a scream of agony.

I climbed the nearest tree and saw that not that far from me, Anya and Tristain were there with their warriors at their backs, Arin among them. Murphy was tied to a tree, bloody and bruised. Tristain had stabbed him in the leg.

"That's for not telling us about the minefield." Tristain growled to Murphy before pulling the knife out of his leg.

"What do we do know?" Anya asked.

"Now, we attack." Arin replied.

--------------------------------------------------------

I ran to where Bellamy was stationed. I had to warn him, to warn everybody. I heard gunshots and I pushed my legs faster. When I got there, the Grounders were already attacking. One of them was choking Bellamy.

I fired an arrow without hesitation.

The arrow went through the back of the attackers head and Bellamy pushed him off. I ran to where he was.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked frantically.

"You came back." Bellamy said breathlessly. I nodded my head. Before any of us could say anymore, Octavia appeared. She offered Bellamy her hand, but was shot in the leg with an arrow.

"You're hit." Bellamy said. "Miller, fall back now!"

"Can you walk?" I asked her, helping Bellamy hoist her to her feet. She nodded her head, but her leg soon gave out.

"O, hey, hold on to me. Let us get you behind that wall." Bellamy said. I put one of Octavia's arms over my shoulders and we left.

--------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is that?" Octavia asked as we were getting closer to the wall. We heard fighting and I peered out behind the trees.

Reapers.

"I don't know. But while they're distracted, let's move." Bellamy said.

"We'll never make it. Leave me, I'll find another way." Octavia said.

"I'm not going anywhere without you." Bellamy replied.

A twig snapped close by so I immediately drew my arrow and aimed.

"Octavia?" Lincoln said.

I dropped my weapon and tackled him in a hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I had to tell Anya, she practically already knew about you being there. I'm so sorry." I gushed.

"It's alright. I understand." He replied. I pulled away so that he could see Octavia.

"Lincoln?" She said, disbelief in her voice. The two embraced eachother lovingly.

"You did this?" Bellamy asked, referring to the Reapers arrival.

"With Finn." Lincoln replied. He inspected Octavia's wound.

"It's deep." He said. He looked around the area before saying, "I could help you but you have to come with me now."

Lincoln and Bellamy shared a look.

"Go." Bellamy said, "Let him help you."

"No way. I have to see this through." Octavia objected.