Day Trip

*Re-Edited*

When I woke up, I noticed that Lincoln was still sleeping, or at least trying to. My abdomen was incredibly sore and when I looked down, I saw burn marks on my skin.

It was quiet so the storm must've finally stopped. My arms and legs were still tied and my stomach growled with hunger. I wished I had some water so I could get rid of the cotton-like feeling I had in my mouth.

"You're awake."

My head snapped in the direction of the voice and I saw, much to my dismay, Bellamy. He was sitting on a large crate in front of Lincoln. He was watching us, well, currently watching me. His brown eyes stared at me with curiosity and wonder. Like I was some sort of unsolved mystery.

He stood up and started towards me. I instinctively flinched. I regretted that action because when I flinched I felt a sharp pain in my torso. I didn't care about the pain. After what he had done to Lincoln, I didn't trust him one bit. He continued towards me until we were face to face.

"Why? Why would you let your...friend go through so much pain just so Finn would die. Why?" He asked, never looking away from my eyes.

I stared at him, not saying a word. He moved closer threateningly and I moved back. I once again felt a sharp pain. This time though, Bellamy noticed.

His eyes traveled to my exposed stomach and saw the burn marks and dried spots of blood. He looked back up at me with sympathetic eyes. He walked away and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. He returned with a wet rag in his hand.

He placed it on my stomach and I sucked in a sharp breath. It was cold against my warm skin. Bellamy took it off.

"I'm just trying to help." He said softly.

He placed it back on my skin and proceeded to wipe off the dried blood and attempted to sooth the area around the burn marks. I stared at him the whole time. He had freckles on his face. Mostly on his cheeks and nose.

Arin had freckles too.

I wanted nothing more in that moment than to be with Arin under our tree holding each other in our arms.

"You know, this never would've happened if you had told us the antidote sooner." Bellamy said with a small smile.

Was he teasing me?

I scoffed and immediately regretted it. Bellamy looked at me quickly with furrowed eyebrows.

"Do you understand me?" He asked softly. I once again said nothing. If these people knew we could understand them, they would be more careful with the information they said around us.

If we're going to be held against our will, why not try to spy a little?

Bellamy looked away first and continued to wipe me somewhat clean. I knew he was still thinking about it though.

"What's your name?" He asked, looking back at me. I didn't say anything.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Not now, anyway." He said the last part with a smile.

He was definitely teasing me.

When he realized I wasn't going to say anything, he sighed and backed away from me and sat down in the same place he was originally.

Not too long after, the door opened and Miller climbed in.

"Did you talk to the Ark?" Bellamy asked.

"I told Digg's Mom the news, John's Dad. I'm supposed to talk to Roma's parents later." Miller replied.

"Thanks for doing that. I owe you."