Chap.13 - Heart to Heart

The rest of the day went by without you even realizing. You were over the moon. Warren and you spent your lunch break alone in the classroom, kissing and embracing each other. When classes started again, you left him reluctantly. You spent the entire afternoon waiting excitedly to see him again. Ororo, who was with you in English, had not asked you anything about your behavior and you wondered if she had guessed what was going on. On the other hand, Jean knew. It had not been hard for her to see it as you were thinking about it so much. You felt a little embarrassed at first but she made you understand she was sharing your joy. She knew what it was to be madly in love with someone and have this love shared.

When classes finally ended, you almost ran out of the classroom, leaving Ororo behind. You were supposed to meet Warren on the roof and you did not want to lose any time. Reaching the stairs that led there, you stopped dead in your tracks: Ororo was waiting for you.

"How did you-?" You mutter, shocked.

"That's a secret! But that's a secret I'm willing to share if you tell me what's wrong with you today?" She offered you, crossing her arms on her chest.

"I swear I'll tell you everything tonight!"

"How about right now instead? Or are you meeting someone?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

You opened your mouth to talk but nothing came out. Closing it, you thought about it. From the smug look on her face, she probably already guessed what was going on with you. You were going to admit it when you felt two strong arms wrapping themselves around your waist from behind. Pulling you toward his chest, Warren pressed a tender kiss on your cheek before whispering in your ear:

"I missed you."

Those three simple words sent shiver down your spine and you blushed from head to foot. A gigantic grin spread on your face as you snuggled against him. Warren pressed another kiss on your cheek, happy to see you again. You were about to turn around to kiss him when Ororo shouted:

"I KNEW IT!!"

It made you jump in surprise. Looking back at her, you saw her smirking.

"That's why you've been behaving like a nutcase."

"I wasn't." You argued feebly.

"Sure! There was nothing weird in you humming and grinning all day for no reason."

You felt Warren smile behind you and warned him: "Don't you dare!"

"I haven't said anything." He answered quickly but by the tone of his voice you could tell he was smirking.

"Let's keep it that way." You answered, snuggling against him.

"God, you're too adorable, I'm going to puke." Ororo said, pretending to throw up. "So, not that I don't like being the third wheel but I think it's better if I leave now before Warren realizes he's madly in love with me." She smirked at you one last time and walked into the corridor toward your bedroom.

You smiled at her last remark; she really was the only one who could come up with such things.

You were ecstatic as you turned around to face Warren. He was smirking.

"So, you've been humming?"

"Shut up." You said embarrassedly, a faint smile on your lips.

You nudged him lightly as you moved backward. Warren brought you back to his chest just as fast, holding you tight.

"Make me." He answered playfully, his eyes gleaming with passion.

You did not have to get ask it twice as you pressed your lips on his, wrapping your arms around his neck.