Chap. 15 - Movie Night

"I'm bored." You heard Ororo complained for the fourth time in less than ten minutes.

Lying on the couch, you barely moved to answer. Your feet were resting on her thighs as she was slumped on the couch to your right. Jean was sat in a chair in front of you, finishing her homework.

"Jean, hurry up!!" Ororo whined impatiently, eager to finally do something of the afternoon.

You yawned as Jean asked Ororo to wait two more minutes. Too tired to even talk, you closed your eyes and pulled the warm blanket that was over you closer. Your head resting on a cushion, you felt a faint draft beside you, making you shiver, followed by a small tug on the blanket. You assumed it was probably Ororo, trying to find a new activity while Jean was finishing her homework, and decided to ignore it. A harder tug on the blanket made you opened your eyes and you asked abruptly:

"What?"

Ororo and Jean both raised their head to look at you, surprised and confused by your annoyed tone.

"What did you want to tell me?" You asked Ororo, suddenly unsure of you.

"Nothing." She frowned, looking at you as if you were being possessed. She, then, proceeded to look back at the ceiling and groaned at Jean to hurry up.

Pulling the blanket closer, you started to wonder about your sanity when you felt another tug on it. Fear started to get hold of you as you sat straight on the couch, your breath caught in your throat. As soon as you had moved, the blanket was thrown across the room, landing next to Jean, who only smiled. You screamed loudly making a light bulb above you explode. Why were Jean and Ororo not panicking? You had your answer when you heard Peter's recognizable laugh behind you.

"You're such an easy target." Peter said, making fun of you. "Did you think it was a ghost?"

He walked past you and collapsed on the couch next to Ororo, smirking. Warrren was following closely behind, grinning.

"Well, yeah." You admitted, a little ashamed. You could not believe you were saying that out loud. "I really freak out when it comes to this."

"I didn't know you were such a scaredy-cat, babe." Warren teased you as he sat on your left and put his arm around your shoulders.

"Shut up, blondie." You retorted, nudging him slightly.

Warren squinted his eyes at you, taken aback by the horrendous nickname you had given him.

"Did you just call him blondie?" Peter interjected, grinning. "Why didn't I think of that before?"

Peter laughed at this for a moment, repeating the nickname over and over as if it was the greatest joke ever. You looked back at Warren and saw him frowning, probably realizing that Peter was going to make his life a veritable nightmare because of that.

"By the way, did you call me babe or did I make that up?"

Warren focusing back on you, smirked before asking: "You don't like it?"

"I like it as much as you like blondie."

"I'll stop if you do then." He raised one of his eyebrows, waiting for you answer.

"Deal."

You pulled him to you and pressed a soft kiss on his lips before Peter cut you off, grinning:

"Well, I won't."

Warren sighed against your lips:

"You know you're going to have to pay for that, right?"

You grinned widely before answering: "Yeah, I figured." But you did not really care. Seeing Warren teased by Peter was so entertaining it was worth the fallout.