Fix Yourself.

Dave's POV

"May I make a suggestion?"

"Sure."

"Why don't you try traveling somewhere? You go out, spend some time with friends, and just relax. Now, I'm not saying that you absolutely have to, but I believe that it might help you." Emily said as I made my way to the door. I nodded in response, reaching for the doorknob.

"Just, Dave, remember not to stress too much if you're going to travel. Don't bring so many friends, doing that would only make you anxious. Only bring the ones you're closest to if that helps." I gave her a thumbs up and waved her goodbye.

I spotted Karkat talking to someone down the hallway, a concerned... and perhaps worried look on his face. He was talking to a woman with long black hair and glasses that seemed too big for her face. Like Emily did with Rose, she reminded me of Jade. He said something, and she smiled in return, pointing at his chest. What is she doing?

She then grabbed his shoulders and shook him slightly. I could tell he was confused, and maybe a little bit annoyed. Leaning towards him, she whispered something in his ear, causing him to blush a faint shade of pink, and walked further down the hallway. Almost instantly he noticed me staring at him.

Rushing over to me, he rubbed the back of his neck and cleared his throat.

"LET'S GO." He blurted. I hesitantly nodded before following him, who was already walking away from me. Before we left, I stopped by the front desk to make another appointment.

"Can you do the twenty-eighth?" The woman asked. I nodded and she smiled.
"Alrighty then."

As we walked to the car, I spoke up.

"Karkat... who were you talking to... and what did she say to you...?" I asked. He froze for a moment, the blush returning.

"UM... SHE'S UH... A PROSTITUTE." He said, voice cracking. I sighed and shook my head.

"Tell me the truth please..." He began to walk to the car, ignoring me. As we got in, he turned to me.

"DAVE... HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO JUST SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEONE... BUT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW? AND IT MAKES YOU REALLY PISSED OFF AT YOURSELF THAT YOU CAN'T JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT?" I shrugged.

"I guess so... why?" He looked away, then back at me. He was silent for a minute, then opened his mouth, only to shut it.

"I... MAY BE EXPERIENCING... RED FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE, OR AS HUMANS CALL IT... LOVE. WOW, I FEEL AKWARD SAYING THIS, THIS IS UNLIKE ME." He looked down at his shaking hands. I felt confused. I hadn't known Karkat had felt this way for someone, and I guess you could say it interested me. But... there was something else I was feeling.

There it is... again. Why the fuck does my stomach feel so weird?  Am I sick? Probably not, I'm probably just being the hypochondriac sissy I am...

"Oh...?" I took off my shades, folding them and hanging them on my shirt.

"UH... YEAH. FORGET... FORGET I SAID ANYTHING ABOUT IT THOUGH. THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T FEEL THE SAME IF I TOLD THEM ANYWAY." Dammit my stomach is feeling weirder.

"Well... who is it...?" He shook his head, starting the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER... SO LET'S DROP IT."

Karkat's POV

Dammit Katrina, why the Hell would you suggest such an idiotic idea?

While waiting for Dave, I had seen a woman walking down the hallway. She looked so familiar... she looked like I could trust her. I had asked her about Dave, asked if she had any advice. She did have advice, but it was pretty shitty advice.