Akward.

Dave's POV

This is akward.

Karkat's POV

This is so fucking akward.

Dave's POV

I have never, ever felt more akward in my life.

Karkat's POV

If someone needed an example of the definition of akward, the number one example would be--

Dave's POV

Making out with your best friend on your first date, then driving home and pretending like nothing had happened for two days.

Karkat's POV

And to top it all off, you're now stuck in a room with him while you two at least try  to plan for a vacation.

Dave's POV

But you can't, because neither of you want to talk. And the entire room is silent, so there's a bonus.

Karkat's POV

And the tension is so thick that you can cut it with a fucking knife.

Dave's POV

And it's just.

Karkat's POV

So. Fucking.

Both POV's

Akward.

Dave's POV

I shift on the bed, avoiding Karkat's gaze as he tries to explain his idea.

"SO, JAKE AND DIRK ALREADY HAVE THEIR DAYS UNDER CONTROL. I WAS UH, THINKING THAT MAYBE UM... FOR MY DAY WE COULD PROBABLY START WITH UH. WELL, THERE'S THIS UM... WHAT'S THE NAME OF IT-- FUCK." We'd decided to stay for six days.

An arrival day, where we would get unpacked and explore Vegas, then each of us would have a day to do what we wanted. Then, we'd have a departure day, where we'd go out to eat and begin our drive back.

Karkat was currently failing at describing how he wanted his day to go, and I was currently failing at listening.

I noticed that after a few moments, he just quit talking all together. I caught myself staring as well, but didn't exactly care. I was particularly staring at his lips; they were just so soft looking. You'd think they'd be chapped and torn apart due to his slight adorable overbite, but no. They were thick and gray and soft and perfect. Mine were the gross, chapped, thin ones. I was actually surprised he wanted to continue kissing me the other night. If I were kissing me, I'd back out after the first one.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Karkat raised an eyebrow, and I cleared my throat.

"Nothing, just... nothing." I said quietly. I took out my phone from my pocket and checked the time. Almost three, I had to go to my appointment.

I stood up and stretched my legs, shoving my phone in the pocket of my jacket. Karkat stood with me, and we both headed for the door. Walking out of my bedroom, I furrowed my eyebrows. I'd thought I could hear something that sounded like... crying? No, but close. As Karkat and I walked downstairs, the noise grew louder, and I could pinpoint where it was coming from.

Dirk's bedroom door was closed, but that only slightly blocked out the sounds of loud moaning and slurs formed into sentences.

"Oh God... oh Dirk, right there! Yes! Oh my God please... h-harder!" Is what I could put together. Jake was obviously having the time of his life, while Karkat and I just became silent. So, so akward.