'Friend'.

Dave's POV

The car ride back home was silent. I was too occupied with my thoughts to speak anyway. Not long before we arrived back home, I took out my phone, texting Karkat.

TG: Hey.

CG: OH HEY, WHAT'S UP?

TG: How come you didn't tell me?

CG: ...ABOUT WHAT?

TG: About you and Nepeta. You know, you two are together.

CG: WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

TG: Sollux and maybe Eridan.

CG: ...

CG: PLEASE HOLD ON FOR A MOMENT.

Karkat's POV

"SOLLUX FUCKING CAPTOR!" I shrieked, clenching my fists. I dialed his number and pinched the bridge of my nose. There was no answer, so I dialed again. Still no answer.

Sollux's POV

I let out a soft moan as Eridan sucked on my skin. Clawing down his back, I pressed against him.

"F-Fuck..." I bit my lip, my fangs piercing the skin and drawing blood. Just as his hand moved down to my inner thigh, my phone began to ring from my nightstand.

"Ignore it." He said, caressing my clothed bulges. I threw my head back, gasping. My phone finally stopped ringing, and I sighed, only to cry out in pleasure as Eridan slid his hand down my pants and gripped my bulges. My phone began to ring again, and we both groaned in unison.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him, sliding my tongue in his mouth... when my phone rang again. I pushed Eridan off of me, him releasing his grip on my bulges.

"Who the fuck ii2 calliing?" I growled, grabbing my phone. Eridan sighed and rubbed the yellow genetic material that covered his fingers off on his pants. I answered, frowning.

"What iin the ever loviing fuck do you want KK?" I put my phone on speaker so Eridan could hear.

"OH I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL DAVE THAT I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH NEPETA?" I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"2o he would be jealou2 and confe22 hii2 love for you whiile riipiing off hii2 shiirt and beggiing for you two take hiim." I heard what sounded like an angry groan, mixed with a hiss and snarl.

"FUCK YOU CAPTOR, AND FUCK ERIDAN TOO! JUST... GAH!" The line went dead and I smirked. Before I could say anything, I was shoved backwards as Eridan climbed ontop of me.

"Guess wwho's gettin' laid tonight?" He licked his lips, trailing his hand down my bare chest. I winked in return.

"Not KK."

Karkat's POV

I threw my phone to the ground, only to remember that I had to text Dave. I picked it back up, sighing in relief as I noticed the screen wasn't broken.

CG: ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. LET ME JUST TELL YOU, I'M NOT IN ANY SORT OF RELATIONSHIP WITH NEPETA WHATSOEVER. SURE, WE'RE GOOD, IF NOT GREAT FRIENDS, BUT SOLLUX WAS JUST FUCKING WITH YOU LIKE THE IMMATURE ASSHOLE HE IS.
TG: Oh...?

CG: YEAH. SO UH, YEAH. THAT'S IT.

TG: So then uh...

CG: THEN WHAT?

Dave's POV

I forced myself to write 'She's not the one you had a crush on?', but deleted it. I don't understand why, but I felt as if asking that would be... bad. I pushed the thought away.