Nineteen Hours.

Dave's POV

Mornings aren't my thing.

Especially when I'm hungover.

I groaned, sitting up and rubbing my eyes as the blinding sunlight hit me. Why the fuck did I think drinking so much would be a good idea...

Suddenly, I felt movement, followed by a growl and a yawn.

"Jegus fuck... what happened..."

"I'd tell you if I could remember, but honestly--" I paused, everything flooding back to me.

We almost had sex. Oh my God we actually almost had sex. I'm so glad he doesn't remember...

"I can't remember a damn thing." Karkat nodded, cracking his neck and running a hand through his tangled hair.

"WELL..." He yawned "WHAT TIME IS IT?"

"I don't know, we're supposed to be ready to leave at six though..." I checked my phone, only to see that I'd gotten eight calls from Dirk and that it was almost seven.

"Fucking shit! Karkat we need to go." I got up but instantly fell down, hitting my head.

Karkat's POV

Shit we overslept didn't we.

"Gog dammit Strider, never let me trust you again with alcohol." I crawled over to Dave's side of the bed and looked down at him. He was just laying there like an idiot.

Dirk's POV

"Where the Hell are they? I have called them eight times!" I yelled and paced back and fourth in the living room, looking out the window occasionally.

"Mmn... what...?" Jake murmured, half asleep on the couch.

"Nothing baby." I sighed and dialed Dave's number again.

Karkat's POV

Dave's phone began to ring.

"Get that for me will you...?" He blink a few times and began to search for his clothes that were strewn across the floor.

"YEAH, WHATEVER." I picked it up and answered.

"HELLO?"

"Karkat where the fuck are you two? Do you know what time it is? Do you know how worried I was of Dave? Jesus Christ why do you two do this?"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I GET IT. WE'RE LATE. WE'RE LEAVING, OKAY?"

"But--"

"BYE." I hung up and stood next to where Dave was.

"WE NEED TO LEAVE." I leaned down and began to grab my clothes.

"I know, just let me go start the car. Put on your clothes and get whatever else you need to leave, then meet me out there." Dave put on his shades, combing through his hair with his fingers and slowly stumbling out the room. I nodded and began to sloppily throw my clothes on. It was especially weird since I wasn't thinking, so I just decided to put on my dress clothes from last night but who the fuck cares? Not me.

After grabbing my 'ID', suitcase, phone and charger, and a pair of red tinted aviators that Dave had given me, I left.

We hurriedly drove to his place to be greeted by a pissed off Dirk in the driveway. And although he was still pissed when we got out, he cracked a smile when he saw us.

"WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY, ASSWIPE?" I pushed the aviators up my nose, running a hand through my hair.

"Looks like you had fun last night." He chuckled. "You two look like shit."