What Do I Do?

Karkat's POV

I breathed in the comforting scent of Kanaya, giving in to her embrace and wrapping my arms around her torso.

"Now Tell Me Karkat, What's The Problem?" She asked, petting my hair.

"I'M SO CONFUSED. IT'S NOT OKAY. I SHOULDN'T BE CONFUSED OVER THIS."

"Well, Tell Me What You're So Confused About And Maybe I Can Help." She pulled away from me and sat me down on her couch, smiling softly. Sitting down next to me, she put her hand on my shoulder and rubbed it.

"Now, What Is It?" I looked away, hesitating.

"UM, DAVE."

"What About Dave?"

"I... UM... WOW, THIS IS HARD TO SAY." I shook my head. She took my face in her hands, gazing at me with a caring look in her eyes.

"You Love Him, Don't You?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"HOW'D YOU KNOW?" She giggled slightly, taking my hands in hers.

"Karkat, I've Had A Sneaking Suspicion Ever Since You Met Him That You Felt Something For Him. Lately, All You Do Is Stay By His Side, And Just Now You Were Blushing Greatly When Trying To Talk About Him." I sighed in response, rubbing my temples.

"WELL FUCK KANAYA, THEN WHAT DO I DO?"

"What You Think Is Right."

"BUT I DON'T KNOW  WHAT'S RIGHT! DAMMIT, HELP ME." She rolled her eyes. I groaned and rolled off the couch, laying down on the floor.

"FIRST DIRK TELLS ME TO JUST TELL HIM, THEN KATRINA TELLS ME TO LET MY HEART DO THE TALKING, WHICH IS BASICALLY WHAT DIRK SAID, BUT THEN YOU TELL ME TO DO WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT, BUT THAT'S JUST ANOTHER WAY OF TELLING ME TO DO EXACTLY WHAT THE OTHERS TOLD ME TO DO." She leaned down, moving hair from my face.

"I Have No Idea Who Katrina Is, But Anyway... If You Truly Want Help, Then Perhaps You Could Go To Sollux And... Eridan... For Advice?" Bolting up, I glared at her.

"WHAT? WHY? I CAME TO YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T  WANT HELP FROM THEM. YOU AND ROSE ARE LIKE, THE GOG DAMN POWER COUPLE IN OUR GROUP OF FRIENDS."

"Yes, But If I Told Rose About Your Situation, She Might Tell Dave." She smirked. "And We Wouldn't Want That To Happen, Would We?" I covered my eyes with my arm, flipping her off.

"YOU SUCK, BUT YOU'RE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS."

~~~

I reluctantly knocked on Sollux's door, running a hand through my hair. I smiled when greeted by Sollux, but my smile faded when I heard Eridan in the background.

"Wwho is it?" I pushed past Sollux and walked in, seeing Eridan sitting on the couch. He yelped as soon as he saw me. He looked... frightened?

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU?" I asked as he pushed himself backwards, pressing against the couch. I heard the sound of the door shutting, followed by the laugh of Sollux.

"You don't remember, do you? Fiigure2, you were 2o wa2ted that niight." Sollux commented as he sat down next to Eridan, putting an arm around him. I raised an eyebrow.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Sollux smiled and sighed.

"At John'2 party you kiind of hara22ed ED, and holy fuckiing fuck wa2 iit funny." Eridan then proceeded to slap him.

"It wwas not funny Sol! It wwas borderline terrifyin'." Turning to me, he scowled. "You are the wworst drunk."

Then it hit me, and I remembered everything. And fucking shit was it amazing.