Chapter 37

April's POV
"Grayson?" I whispered. "Hmm" he hummed into my hair, sending shivers down my whole body. "Did you fall asleep?" I giggled. "No." He wrapped his arms around me tighter. Making me feel so warm inside, as his long body pressed up against mine.

"This is nice." He confessed. I could tell that he was smiling, even though he was behind me. "Cuddling with you is the best." We were currently laying down on the couch, that is in Grayson's living room. His body spooned mine, as his face was buried into my hair.

"Do you like it here?" He wondered. "Of course I do, Gray!" I answered quickly. "You know I love your family." I said. "They're not my family anymore, they're ours." I smiled at his comment, knowing that I finally belong.

"I love your perfume." He sniffed deeper into my neck, making me giggle even more. "What is it?" He asked. "It's called Eternity." I answered. "Well I love it. You should wear it more often."

"How do you even get your hair to smell like coconuts all the time?" Grayson asked yet another question. "It's called shampoo baby." I laughed. "I need to try it sometime."

"I don't think they make it for men." I said. "I'll just use yours then." I burst out laughing. This man probably loves his hair more than me. "Whatever you like Gray."

"I'm home bitches!" A voice shouted, after we heard the door shut. I immediately jolted up from my spot on the couch, looking at Grayson confused. "Oh my god!"

I stayed on the couch confused, after I saw Grayson running to the door. "Cameron!" He screamed excitedly, like he was a teenage girl meeting his celebrity crush. "Grayson!"

I decided to go finally meet his sister. I headed to the door, to see them still hugging. I watched, amused at the cute scene. Once they finally let go, Grayson introduced me. "Cameron, this is April."

"April, this is my sister, Cameron." He put emphasis on the word sister, reminding me of our little incident. "So nice to finally meet you." I smiled at her politely. She had features that resembled Grayson and Ethan.

"You too!" She smiled big, as she pulled me in for a long hug. After our little introduction, we all walked into the living room. "Where is Ethan? Mom and dad?"

"Oh Ethan is out with some friends. Dad is at work like usual, and mom is out shopping." Grayson answered. "How come you guys aren't out too?" She asked, as she sunk back into the couch.

"We were just having a lazy day. We have a lot of those." Grayson laughed, while looking at me. "How come you came early?"

"Surprise!" She screamed, making me smile once more, I like her. "So April, how old are you?" She asked, turning her attention to me. "I'm seventeen, but my birthday is next week."

"Oh good, I'll be there for it then." Cameron nodded. "I'm sorry." She looked at me apologetically. "For what?" I asked confused. "For having to marry my brother." She nodded her head towards Grayson, while whispering, although he definitely heard her.

"Hey!" Grayson pouted. "Finally! Someone who understands my struggle." I agreed with her, getting Grayson mad. "Since when was I struggle? The last time I checked you were moaning my name in th-" I quickly clapped my hand against his mouth, shutting him up.

"Grayson!" I warned. I looked at Cameron embarrassed, but she just laughed it off. "Anyways, when is this wedding of yours happening?" Cameron asked, changing the subject. "Sometime in August."

She was about to say something, but was interrupted by the door being opened. After a few seconds, Ethan walked in. "Cameron!" He screamed with a smile, as soon as his eyes landed on her.

Ethan launched at her, tackling her in a breath taking hug. "You're suffocating me." She breathed. "Oops." Ethan laughed sheepishly, as he pulled away. "When did you get here?" Ethan asked. "A few minutes ago."

"How about we all go out to lunch?" Grayson suggested. "I'm down." Cameron accepted the idea. "Sure." Ethan shrugged. "I'll go change then." I said, as I got up to go to mine and Grayson's bedroom.

I walked into our closet, and eyed down my choices. I better hurry, because I can't just take forever every time I have to go out. I quickly grabbed a baseball tee and some ripped boyfriend jeans.

I slid off my shirt, and took off my tights as well. I was in the middle of putting on my shirt when the door burst open, making me jump. "Chill! It's just me." Grayson smirked. "You scared the shiz out of me." I let go of a deep breath. For a second, I thought it was Ethan because they both had on black shirts today.

He walked in freely, not even bothering to cover up the fact that he's eyeing me. "Nice underwear." He winked. "Grayson!" I said shocked, this boy is so open about everything.

"What?" He asked innocently. "Leave." I glared at him. "Baby, this was my closet before it became yours." He stuck out his tongue out at me. "Oh, I see how it is now."

I pulled the shirt over my head, as he pulled down his sweats slowly. "If you're trying to seduce me, it's not working." I shook my head at him. "Are you sure about that?" He asked smirking, as he took off his shirt.

"Pretty sure." I confirmed, as I buttoned up my pants. I took a look in the mirror, I decided to tuck in the front of my shirt to make the outfit look better. After being happy with my reflection, I moved onto my hair and make-up.

I pulled my hair up into a high ponytail, since my loose curls weren't very cooperative today. My make-up look consisted of just some mascara and my coconut milk eos lip balm.

I walked back into the walk-in closet, to see that Grayson was still undressed. "You take forever!" I groaned. "Well I ain't leaving this house until I look perfect." He sassed. "Okay princess." I mocked, and grabbed my converse before leaving.

I walked out of the room to be greeted by Ethan, since he just walked out of the washroom. "So I hear you and Gray are getting pretty intimate huh?" He smirked, as we walked to the stairs.

"Oh my god! What did he tell you?" I swear if that boy can't keep his mouth shut, he can forget about us ever doing anything anymore. "There are a few things I can think of." He nodded, a perverted smile still evident on his face.

"Stop embarrassing me!" I nudged him. "Stop embarrassing me!" He nudged me back, mockingly. "Stop mocking me!" I pushed him playfully, as we reached the top of the stairs. "Stop mocking me!"

"Stop Ethan!" I shoved him, as I laughed. "Stop Ethan!" He mocked one more time, before shoving me hard by accident. The next thing I knew was my foot slipping off the last step, and I completely lost control of my body.

I went tumbling down quickly, and I felt my vision become blurry. The last thing I heard was Ethan screaming "April!", before everything went black.

[A/N]
Such a bad chapter, I know😭 I ran out of ideas so the first that came to my mind is killing the poor girl😈(dw she isn't dead.) thanks y'all for 6k
-DOLANCY1999