Chapter 45

Hunter's POV
The first thing that came to my mind once I woke was Blake. He is all I think about recently, I'm starting to think that these feelings are getting out of control.

I smiled and tumbled out of my bed, my first date is today. Although I wish I could've been able to tell my mom about it, I really couldn't. Not now at least.

As soon as I opened the door I was greeted by silence, looks like everyone was still asleep. I wandered past Grayson and April's bedroom and walked into Blake's room. I stopped in my tracks as I obsessed over how cute he looks while he's sleeping.

I laid down on the bed, sitting by his side, admiring him. His mouth fell slightly open, drool threatening to come out, as little snores escaped his plump lips. "Psst."

Nothing. "Blakey wake up." I whispered while nudging him gently. "Blake." I tapped his shoulder, still nothing. "Baby wake up!" I whined, laying down next to him. "Hmm?" He stirred, his blue eyes opening slowly.

"Hi." Blake smiled, putting his arms around me and pulling me in closer. "Morning." I mumbled, burying my face into his warm body. "Blakey get up already." I pulled away, sitting up. "What did you just call me?"

"Blakey." I blushed, I'm not sure if we're on the nick name base yet. "You're so cute." He giggled, ruffling my hair. "I'm going to call you Hunt." He declared. "Fine with me."

"Let's get up. I barely have time for breakfast." I shook my head, getting off the bed. "Why don't you have time?" Blake stretched in bed, extending his arms. "Um did you forget we have a date? It's going to take hours for me to get ready."

"Okay princess, don't worry I'll give you how much ever time you need." I chuckled at his pet name for me, while he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Now let's go wake up April and Grayson's lazy asses."

"Should we scare them or should we knock?" I asked as we stood in front of their door. "Let's scare them." Blake smirked evilly. But before his fingers can wrap around the door knob I stopped him. "What if.. What if they don't have clothes on? I don't want to see that."

"Why would they be naked?" Blake rolled his eyes in a joking manner. "Oh I don't know. They are in a house where there is no parents, they're in love, they're a couple, they-" "Okay I get it! But surely they did nothing. We would've heard them right?"

He did have a point. So we decided to end our discussion and burst through the door. "BOO!" We both shouted, but then we exchanged disappointed looks once we saw the bed was empty. "Where are they?"

"Someone's in the shower, but where's the other one?" Blake wondered. "Let's go ask." We walked over to the bathroom that was located in their bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Yes?" Grayson's voice was heard through the door. "We were just looking for you guys." Blake said. "Where is April then?" I asked Grayson. "In the shower." Blake and I looked at each other. "In the bathroom down stairs?"

"No, in here." Grayson said. "Gross!" Blake and I said at the same time. "You're so immature! But just watch, we're going to do the same one day to you!" Grayson shot back. "No way!"

"We'll see about that." Grayson sassed. "Whatever. We're going to start on breakfast." Blake announced. "Alright." Grayson's voice fought with the loud noise of the running water.

Blake took my hand and we wandered out of the bedroom and down the stairs. "Let's see... Hmm..." Blake opened the cupboard, his eyes searching the shelves. "What to make..." He spoke to himself. "Oh! Let's make waffles!" I suggested.