Rap

CLARY POV

"Old ways, new women, gotta keep 'em balanced
The girl of your dreams, to me is probably not a challenge
I've been counted out so many times I couldn't count it
Funny how now my accountant is havin' trouble tryna count it
To the people that think that I owe you shit
Payback's a bitch and you know that shit!" I scream-sang.

My loud tunes echoed throughout the training room. Earbuds loosely fit into my ears as I blasted R.I.C.O by drake. My sneakers squeaked every time I busted a move. This was how I decided to train when Jace was out with Alec.

" OVO, East End, Reps Up, we might just get hit with the R.I.C.O
Everyone home for the summer, so let's not do nothing illegal
I go make 50 million then I give some millions to my people". I blared. I may have a secret confession; I love rap.

This was on my " Training alone" Playlist. This playlist contains R.I.C.O , addicted to my ex, Wicked, All the way up and a lot more. It pumps me up!

JACE POV

Alec and I were just out ring shopping. I know, I know, but I'm not proposing until I get permission from Jocelyn and Luke and until I figure some stuff out. But this is happening.

Alec left a half hour ago to meet Magnus for lunch but I decided to come home and finish Clary's training. She's gotten better and I'm so happy to be the one teaching her.

................... Time skip .................

"They told me to tell you your mans just some waste mens
And stay in your place fam
My dad is from Memphis, and I am the king
I should probably just move in to Graceland
Madonna's is a ting I know it and I'm the king of pop"  Someone belted from upstairs as I walked into the Institute. A smirk spread its way onto my face as I began sneaking up the stairs. This was some dirty rap and I wanted to see who knew it.

I tiptoed up the main staircase and down the hall. I ambled towards the library but as the person sang Wicked louder than the previous song, I changed directions. It was coming from the training room.

  "Now she going, now that bitch going
I purchase Avion and now she lit, huh
Wedding band rings on me lit, huh
Married to the game, I'm the shit, huh
Woah, woah, woah, woah
Bitch we made men
We ain't pullin' up in cribs that we can't" She rapped. I blinked and then focused on the scene before me. My sweet angel was rapping loud enough to wake the dead and she was dancing around, doing moves I've never seen before. My eyes darkened.

  "Clary." I called. The redhead stopped dead in her tracks, the earbuds fell from her ears and her phone hit the ground. She was mid-move that looked an awful lot like a punch. Her cheeks reddened to maroon and her eyes widened.

  "So this is what you do when I'm gone?" I smirked. She straightened up out of her punch-like move.

  "I was taking a..break." Clary replied in an unsure tone. Off the bat I knew she was lying.

  "Well, it looks like you were dancing and screaming rap instead of training to me." I stated, still smirking. Every ounce of me was loving this.

  "Maybe." Clary mumbled. I laughed and then walked over towards her. I turned so I was behind her and grabbed her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder, breathing in her lovely sent.

  "Actually, the moves you were doing were kinda hot!" I said plainly. She smacked my arm, pulling me I front of her at the same time.

  "Join me?" She asked, a mischievous smile playing one her lips. I thought for a minute. I don't really dance my head yelled at me.

  "I don't really dance." I said out loud, listening to my mind. She pouted, bending down to pick up her phone and earbuds. Wicked was still playing through the earbuds, so she tapped the screen and the music stopped. Clary wound the cords around her phone and began walking out.

  "But, I could try." I finished my previous statement. She stopped mid-stride and looked at me. I then plastered a serious face on.

  "Let's get down to business, ma'am." I said in mock-seriousness. She giggled and walked in front of me. Clary whipped out her phone and shuffled a playlist that from where I stood looked like it was called," Training Alone," but I just ignored that. A song called Addicted to my ex came on and she smirked.

  "Follow me." She simply said. She just bounced around singing random lines from the song occasionally bending her arm and hitting herself in the nose.

  "Why do you hit your nose?" I asked, totally confused. She laughed, but quickly composed herself and looked at me.

   "That is called a dabb."Clary said. She then bent her arm and wiped it across her face moving her head down slightly. I furrowed my eyebrows.

  "You try babe." She said. I stood up straight and robotically bent my arm. I put it in front of my face. She laughed and I quickly put my arm down.

  "Let me put this in terms you'd understand. It's like doing an elbow on the punching bags but leaning into it." I got this now. After all I am the master at all things fighting.

  I leaned into my perfect elbow-move, and dabbed? Eh, I'll just call it that.

" My new bitches name is Yasmine
I never do cuff 'em I pass 'em like a
Collage exam
Bitch I am the man
I don't give a damn so bitch bye
( yaaaaaaa)"

The music blared. Clary started doing that punchey move and then rapping to the songs end.

"Clary, what is that other move?" I asked, fed up with this punch move taunting me.

"It's the whip. I can also teach you that!" Clary excitedly said. I don't get it.

Furrowing my eyebrows again, I walked over to the weapons shelves and grabbed a gold electrum whip.

"You can teach me but we may need Izzy because She is the mast-" Clary's giggles cut me off. She put her hand over mine and grabbed the gold whip.

"No, the whip is the punchey dance move." She explained. Haha, the whip can't taunt me!

"Oh, okay." I shyly replied. She nodded and then did the move again. Clary jumped a little, and then stuck her fist out. My eyes widened. She motioned for me to try, so I threw a perfectly straight cross punch at a 180 degree angle and jumped a little.

  "You don't need it to be like a fighting move, Jace. Just try it."

  "Oh." I whispered to myself as Addicted to my ex finished. Loose yourself by Eminem came on. Now this was a song I knew.

  As the chorus came on, I "whipped". And let me say, it was amazing. To the rest of Loose yourself, I whipped and dabbed just letting Clary watch.

  "Wow, you can dance Jace." Clary said just as Eminem rapped the last line.

  "Well I am good at everything!" I said, not to modestly. I finished my moves and walked up to Clary.

  "Thanks!" I said, kissing the top of her fiery hair. She crumpled against my chest as we walked out of the room.

-______________________-

YAY! LITERALLY I WHIPPED AND DABBED SO MANY TIMES JUST TO WRITE IT CORRECTLY! YAY, AGAIN!!!!