Chapter 1

Sam POV

I saw someone i never thought i will see...for a long time....it was my evil self (BOOM!!! There happy now!?) "hello agian long time no see eh" he said "what are you doing here?!"i asked him "i just come to visit you and your babys oh yeah and your taury" he said "wait how are you back?" i asked "oh thank yakuza he got me back now am with you F.O.R.E.V.E.R" he said "w-what?!" i yelled queitly so i cant wake up taurtis and the babys "you heard me forever" he said as he got closer to my face "i cant believe that your back after all those years"i said "i know those days were amazing i killed so many people back then " he said "but now am back to kill more people hwhahaha" he laughed evily "you are not going to kill my friends or anyone!" i yelled at him then i heard footsteps coming downstairs.oh no. I turn to see my evil self great his gone "hey sammy who were you talking to ?"taurtis asked "uhhhhhh...no one"i said as i laugh nervously.taurtis looked at me and then yawned "okay anyways where is olaf?" he asked "maybe his with that big snowman you made when you wanted us to leave your palace"i said "oh and hey i was trying to protect you"he said "i know...and taurtis?" "yea?" "what if our daughter had the same life as us...."i said "what do you mean?" he asked me confused.

"Like you ran away because of your ice powers will one of them that haves powers will do the same..and just ran away from the other..." i said i felt some warm arms around me.

"I know that your scared..but just calm down everything will be fine" he smiled i nodded and smiled back.
'WHAT!!? I cant be fine my evil self is back i cant be calm!!' i thought.

"Am going to my room" i said he nodded i ran to my room and locked the door then i notice i have taurissa and samantha in my room great....just great...."awww look your two little girls are sleeping thats beautiful but it would be more beautiful if they were dead" my evil self said "dont you dare touch them" i said in a serious voice "oh sam am not scared of you i can do what ever i want" he said as he got close to my face agian i hate that "okay stop getting close to my face " i said "nope its fun when i get close to your face" he smirked i looked at him with a 'stop' face. Then i saw him disappear i walk towards taurissa and samantha who were sleeping in there cribs "on one will hurt you or taurtis...noone"i said to myself.

I saw down on my bed and fell asleep.

Sam's dream

I was in a white room and saw my evil self i saw him killing my friends ,taurtis and samantha and taurissa.

"This is all your fault sam" my evil self said.

"No its not..no its not" i said "sam....why...i love you with all...my...heart"taurtis said weakly i fell on my knees and cried "this cant be true...it cant" i sob "you monster...you killed all of us....i hate you sam" taurtis said "no no no i didnt no i didnt!" i sobbed.

I keeped hearing

'your a monster!'

'i hate you!'

'go die!'

Then i woke up i was breathing heavy and tears rolled down my cheek "thank god it was a dream"i said to myself.i wiped my tears away i got up from my bed and went to the bath room and looked at myself in the mirror. I was still thinking of the dream i had or nightmare i had.

"SAM GRIAN AND J ARE HERE!"taurtis yelled at me "OKAY ILL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!" i yelled back.i sighed and went down stairs.I saw grian,j,taurits talking on the couch while they were watching t.v "hey guys" i said as i sat next to taurtis "hey sam so hows samantha and taurissa?" grian asked "oh they are fine they are just sleeping"i said "i wish i had kids"grian said which made j blush deep red he looked like a tomato i and taurtis laughed.

"Hey taurtis can i talk to you in pravite?" j asked "sure" taurtis said they got up and went outside to talk.

Taurtis POV

"What do you want to talk about"i said as i look at him "when are going to pop the question to sam?" he asked "oh uhhhh i dont know" i said blushing "oh come on you have kids with him" j said "true but i think we need a little bit of time i have not met sam's parents" i said "you have not met sam's parents!?" he yelled "no heh....and they don't know we are dating or have kids"i said "oh my god...when are you going to met sam's parents?" he asked " i.....i dont know but am nervous to met them..." i said j looked at me.

"Sooo when are you and grian you know going to do it?" i asked j blushed red now he looked like a tomato "u-uhhh ummm" i laugh "hey! Dont laugh...you did it with sam" j said still blushing "i know now i have two beautiful kids and i love them so much" i said as i smiled "wait didnt the doctor say one of them had powers like you?" he asked "oh yea but we didnt know who haves the powers beside they are babys still" i said. "Okay true you know what lets just go back to sam and grian" he said i nodded. I was still think.......

When am i going to pop the question to sam?

~~~

Yay chapter 1 done hope you guys enjoyed.

Byeee mates!! :D