Chapter 13

Salex POV (yay new pov :D )

I carried sam (bride style ._.)  the school roof and tried him on a chair.

Now that his tired lets send tauirts i message heh i grabbed a piece of paper and wrote :

Dear taurtis,

If you want to see your sam agian met me on the school roof top at 10:00 pm.

P.s dont keep me waiting..

~???

Ok now lets go give this to him.

Tauirts POV

I was watching tv with Samantha and taurissa i kinda starting to get worried about sam he have not come back from his walk.

I heard a knock on the door i went and open it there was noone but i saw a note on the floor i grabbed it and close the door "dad is that a note? What does it say?" my two girls asked "hm? Let me see" i opened the note and started to read it out loud:

Dear taurits,

If you want to see your sam agian met me on the school roof top at 10:00 pm.

P.s dont keep me waiting

~???

"....." "dad whats wrong?"taurissa asked "mom is kidnapped"i said "what!!" they yelled out "mom was kidnapped by someone and we need to safe him but we need help"i said "whos going to help us?" they asked "i know who"i grabbed my phone and texted okami.

(O=Okami and T=taurtis)

T:hey okami we need your help NOW!.

O:hey tauirts long time no see or talked but anyways what do you lend helo for?.

T:sam he was kidnapped again i got a note of the person who kidnapped him but it didnt say his or her name on it.

O:okay we will meet you at her house of course and bring some suits with us and guns okay?

T:okay

O:bye

T:bye and thank you

O:your welcome

I turn off my phone and put it in my pocket "they are coming"i said they nodded...i hope your okay sam...

Sam POV

I woke up on top of the school roof!? How did i get here?!.

"Well who finally woke up"i heard a voice talk i know that voice its salex "what do you want?" i asked she walked towards me and said "i know you have a evil side so why not use it"she said "what do you mean 'use it'?" i asked "are you stupid or something?" she asked i growled.

"Now lets get you angry"she said "hm? Oh your a monster noone loves you sam everyone says your a monster that kills and i know because i saw it myself"she said into my ear "grr stop!"i yelled "never you monster..you should join me"she said "grrr ah! No!" i yelled. I can feel him take over again "no no not again!"i yelled i tryed to fight him off like last time but its to late everything turn black agian...

Salex POV

Finally my plan worked now lets wait for my taury to come get him MWHAHAHAH!!!

~~~
._.

XD

>:)

I think chapter 14 is the last chapter of this book :(

Heheheheheheh

Bye mates!!