Chapter 10

~3 days later~

Sam POV

Its been 3 days since my dad dead...i been acting normal around my familiy and friends..i act like am happy and enjoying life....but its hurts inside...and..i just want to let out my sadness..but i can't..i dont want them worry about me...the person who was there for me...is now..gone..forever...
Am trying to be strong..but am weak i cant be strong..i just miss him so much.

I was in my room and saw Mr.Snugglemuffin i grabbed him and looked at him this is what my dad gave me when..my mom left that day.

~flashback~

I heard yelling of my parents fighting i heard words like:

'HIS USELESS'

'HIS WEAK'

'HIS WORTHLESS'

And the one i never wanted to hear is

'HE WAS THE WORST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE'

My mom walked out of the room where her and dad were fighting she looked at me then left.

I was on the floor...i saw my dad look at me "you heard all of that?" he asked i nodded as tears roll down.He come and sat next to me amd hugged me.

"Dad..do you love me?"i asked as more tears roll down "of course i do my son your the best thing that happened to me and here " he pull out a bear and i grabbed it "is this for me?" i asked he nodded i smiled and hugged him "Samuel  never forget am here for you and i love you my son"he whispered in to my ear "i love you too daddy"i said.

~flashback ends~

Why did you have to leave?.i notice tears roll down my cheek WHY DAD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?! I cried.

I heard a knock on the door "sam are you okay?" Taurtis asked.i hide Mr.Snugglemuffin and wiped my tears
away and toke a deep breath to clam down to look like am fine.

I opened the door and smiled at taurits "am fine taurits why do you ask?" i asked him "i thought i heard cr-nevermind"he said and i can tell he was going to kiss me but I just walked away.

Samantha and taurissa are at school right now so its just me amd taurits.i sat on the couch and watched tv.

Taurits POV

I was going for a kiss but sam just walked away from me thats weird he never does that something is going on and he is not telling me.

I went down stairs and saw sam watching tv on the couch.i sat next to him and a grabbed his chin to make him look at me "sam whats wrong? You never act like this"i said "what are you about?"he asked.

I sigh "sam are you still sad about yoir dad dead?" i asked "no..am not"he said "are you leing me?" i asked again "no am not lieing to you"he said as he got up from the couch and started to walk away i grabbed his arm and his face met mine "sam tell me the truth dont lie to me"i said in a kinda mad voice "i already told you am.fine"he said.

"Sam.tell.me.the.truth.now"i said he growled "FINE AM SAD OKAY I MISS HIM SO MUCH HE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED HIM NOW HIS GONE TAUIRTS! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" he yelled as tears roll down his cheek.i stayed quiet i pulled him for a hug i heard him cried on my shoulder "w-why did h-he h-have t-to g-go?"he sob "oh sam his was old..and now his in a safe and happy place now..and am sure he wants you to be happy just like him" i said.

Sam cried harder "shhh....sam its okay let out all your sadness"i said as hugged him and kiss his cheek "th-thank you taurits"he sobbed "your welcome my bunny boy"i smiled.

Taurissa POV

Me and sis were eating in the cafeteria with our friend Sally (soul's and sookie's kid) "hey taurissa how you dads doing?" "they are doing great "i said "yeah mom looks really happy"samantha said "oh..and sorry for your lose"she said as she smiled.

"Its okay his in a happy place now "Samantha said as she smiled i saw sally blush a little ohhh someone is in love hehehe~.

RING RING

Everyone got up and went to gym..great i dont like gym i hate it.

~skip fucking gym~

Samantha POV

It was the end of the day yay! Me and my sis saw sally waving at us i kinsa have a crush on her. shes taller than me people say every boy likes her.

She will never love like i love her....
We walked to her "hey sally"taurissa said "hey" i said as i blush "h-hey"she said as she smiled 'her smile sooo cute'
I thought.

"SALLY HONEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" someone yelled i think that was sally's parents "am over here!" she yelled her parents walk towards her "sally who are your new friends?"the owl asked "oh right mom and dad meet samantha and taurissa sam's and tauirts's daughters"she said "oh i never knew sam and taurits were married and had kids and my name is soul"the owl said "and am sookie" the other one said.

"Nice to meet you guys oh we need to go we dont want mom and dad to get worried about us come on taurissa lets go"i said "coming bye guys"she said.we started to walk home.

~skip time~

We made it to our house i opened the door and saw mom in dad's arms with his eyes closed.we ran towards dad and asked "what happened?" i asked "notthing mom was just crying because he was still sad of losing his dad"dad said.

Me and my sis look at mom who was sleeping "am going to put mom on bed"we nodded and saw my dad carry my mom to there bed room.

Poor mom...

~~~

Done bye!