Chapter 3

Taurtis POV

I woke up on the floor and got up and saw sam looking at me "what happened?" i asked "oh taury you fanited because my dad is coming to visit me tomorrow"sam said "y-your dad is coming to visit t-tomorrow?" i asked nervously sam nodded and smiled at me.

"Umm sam am going to buy something ill be right back" before sam could say anything i ran out of the house towards the engagement ring shop.

I made it i went to the casher and asked "miss do you have engagements rings?" "yes sir follow me" i nodded and i follow her "we have all of engagement rings which one do you like sir?" she asked me i look at each ring....but i didnt like them but i saw one that i liked it had a big  diamond
In the middle and little diamonds around it...it....was....perfect "ill take that one please"i said to the casher as i pointed at the ring she nodded and grabbed it and put it in a box.

Then she put in a bag and gave it to me "that will be 1,000 ¥" she said i nodded and gave her 1,000 ¥ and left the store.

~Skip to next day am fucking lazy dont judge meh bruh! -_- ~

Sam POV

I woke up and got out of bed ,and got dressed i feel like am forgetting something..hmm? What am i forgetting..hmmmm?..wait MY DAD IS COMING TODAY!!.

I heard a snore and it was taurtis of course i got on top of him and got close to his face.he opened his eyes and look at me he was blushing red he looked like a tomato now "hey taury" i said smiling "heeyyy sam why are you on top of me?" "oh yeah i wanted you to wake up because today my dad is coming to visit"i said and i kissed taurtis on his cheek and got off of him.

"Wait today your dad is coming to visit?" he asked as he got out of bed and i notice he was on his boxers i blushed red and i stared at him the whole time "you like what you see~?" he smirked "uhhh" thats all i could say.

"Taurtis just get ready"i said and walked out of the room and went downstairs.

I made breakfast and put it on the table.i sat down and started to eat then taurtis came down stairs with Samantha in his arms "why are you holding samantha?" i asked "because shes hungry" he said "oh yeah sorry i have her bottle and taurissa's" i said as i grabbed Samantha's bottle i went towards taurtis and grabbed Samantha from his arms and gave samantha her bottle.

I saw taurits sit down and eat his breakfast "taurits how am i going to tell my dad that you have..powers?" i asked as i gave samantha her bottle taurtis looked at me "i dont know sam..just tell him"he said i sighed "am scared that his going to kill you or...or-" i was cut off by taurits hugging me. "Dont worry sam...he will never do that" he said then kissed me on the lips "yeah maybe your right..anyways let just wait for my dad to come" i said taurtis nodded.

~one hour later~

I heard a knock on the door i went and opened it it was my dad of course "hello son long time no see you grown up so much" he said as he hugged me i hugged him back "yeah you still look the same dad" we pulled away from the hug my dad came in and sat down on the couch then taurtis came down stairs and saw my dad "oh hello you must be my son's friend" my dad said "yeah well am sam's boyfriend"he said "boyfriend?" he asked confused.

I went and hugged taurits.taurits put his arms around my waist "dad..meet my boyfriend taurtis "i said "oh i never knew you had a boyfriend son" i said "heh..anyways there is something else that you dont know " "oh what is it?" he asked "taurits...haves....powers.....ice powers" i said as i looked down "what!!" he yelled shocked "i have powers sir" taurits said "how..and prove it" my dad said "okay ill prove it " taurits said.

Taurtis waved his hands around and then he form a snowball and threw it at me "hey!"i yelled at him.He laughed i looked at my dad he was shocked "dad please dont kill him please"i said as tears roll down my cheek "dont worry son its cool that your boyfriends haves powers and you seem happy with him so dont worry about it"he said as he smiled "thank you dad and also there is one more thing follow me" i said he nodded.me ,taurits and my dad went to taurits's and my room .

I opened the door and we walked in "so what is the thing that i dont know about?" he asked "dad...meet my kids" i said "k-kids?" i nodded he walk towards Samantha and taurissa's cribs "oh my god son am so happy for you"he said i smiled.

Then Taurtis tapped my shoulder i looked at him "what's up taury?" i asked he looked nervous "s-sam can i asked you something?" i nodded he got in one knee and pull out a box with a ring it had a big diamond in the middle and little diamonds around it..oh please dont tell his going to..."sam gladiator will you marry me?" he asked.

~~~

DONE BYE MATES!