Chapter 14

~skip to 10:00pm~

No one's POV

Tauirts and everyone was ready with there suits and gun "dad can we help you?" samantha and taurissa asked "i dont know what if you get hurt"taurits said "we'll be fine dad we are strong"they said "okay put this on"taurits said as he gave them the suits and guns.

~skip time~

Everyone was infront of the school building "is everyone ready?"taurits asked everyone nodded.

They started to go up the stairs to the roof.

Grian opened the door a little and saw salex standing there but he didnt see sam "she there but sam is not there"je whispered "what?!"everyone yelled/whispered at grian.

"Lets just go"tauirts said everyone went outside on the roof and make a circle around salex "well who finally come to save his 'husband'"she said as she turn around "where is he?" taurits asked her "oh his fine dont worry" "show me"taurits said "fine come out sam or should i say evil sam"she smirked.

"Hello again"evil sam said as he had his knife on hand and stand next to salex "m-mom?"samantha and taurissa asked in fear "s-sam?" everyone asked with fear "sam is evil now"salex said "yeah shes right for the first time" evil sam said as he looked at her "hey!" she yelled "ugh anyways lets end this for once" evil sam said as he got ready to charge to them "sam please its me taurits your husband"taurits said "mom please its me samantha and taurissa your daughters"samantha said ".....grrr" evil sam growled "grr no sam your a monster!"salex yelled to get evil sam to stay "NO HIS NOT HIS A HUMAN BEING AND A BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME HUSBAND PLEASE SAM RETURN TO US!"taurits yelled.

"UGH MY HEAD HURTS AHHH!! NOOO NO... ENOUGH!" evil sam yelled as he ran towards Taurtis ready to stab him but someone pushed him and evil sam rolled all the way to the
edge.evil sam just layed down there.

"Grrr my plan! THAT'S IT NOW TIME TO DIE MWHAHAH" salex laughed evily as she pull out a knife "whos dieing first? Hmm? Oh taurits since if i cant have you noone can mwhha"she said as she got ready to charge.

Everyone point there guns at her ready to shoot her "dont put guns down..."taurits said as he looked down "dad?" his girls said "fine salex kill me but noone else" taurits said "TAUIRTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"everyone yelled "its the only way to stop her"Taurtis said "yes and now get ready to die"salex said.

Sam turn back to normal and got up from the floor and notice he had a knife on his hand with blood on it.
Then he looked up and saw salex with a knife on her hand and taurits standing there and everyone else look sad and scared.Then salex ran towards taurits ready to stab him.Sam ran infront of taurits and his knife blocked salex's knife "what the"she said "noone hurts my familiy or my friends!"sam yelled and kicked salex on the stomach which made her fall backwards she was almost on the edge of the roof top.She got up from the floor and said "oh sam..i thought you were on my side" "i was ever on your side"sam said "but you need to your a monster!"she yelled as she smiled "SHUT UP AM NOT A MONSTER!"sam yelled.Everyone was behind sam with fear.

Sam looked at salex then at the edge of the roof top then look at Taurtis then back at salex "am sorry but this is the only way"he whispered every one looked at hom confused.

Then sam ran towards salex and him and salex were falling of the edge towards the ground "SAM!!"everyone yelled.samantha,taurissa and taurits ran towards the edge to see sam and salex dead on the ground they cried "sam..why?" tauirts asked "am sorry tauirts that was the olny way to stop her..am so sorry"grian and j said.

Tauirts ,samantha and taurissa hugged each other and cried "we will miss you sam"taurits sobbed "we will miss you mommy"samantha and taurissa sobbed.

Everyone out there head down for sam's death.....

To be continued...

~~

Done with book 3..book 4 will be coming out soon hehe but if you dont like me doing this and you guys want me to stop ill will stop if you guys want anyways bye mates!