Chapter 7

Sam POV

I finished getting out of that dress and put on my normal clothes.I went down stairs and see everyone talking "hey guys how about we go to the park?" i asked them they looked at me and nodded.I grabbed my stuff and we all went out of the house i knock the door and we all went to the park.

~skip time~

We made it i saw taurissa and samantha playing with there friends from school "so are you and invader married dom?" taurits asked "no we are just friends"dom said "yeah i still love my sammy poo but his taken by you"invader said as she pointed at taurits "yeah his mine"taurits as he put his arm around my waist "soo cute!" invader yelled quietly i blushed lightly "heeyyyy taury" some said...wait i know that voice please dont tell its...."hey salex (btw she is not dead) " invader and dom said "oh hey salex"taurits said i didnt say anything i just growled "so taury long time no see eh" she said him as she push me away and put her arms around taurits's neck i growled more.

"Yeah"taurits said i look down "sam are you okay?" taurits asked "yeah.."i said quietly.

I look at salex she had a evil smiled on her face..this is not going to be good.

Taurtis POV

Wow salex changed a lot but she is annoying still i use to like her in high school i saw sam getting angry i felt someone kiss my cheek it was salex "your so cute my taury"salex said "stop salex i dont like you or love you"i said as i push her away i saw sam's bunny ears drop it hurts seeing sam like this..why do people keep hurting sam?...why?.

I saw dom patting sam's back i felt someone grab my hand it was salex of course "kiss me taury"she said "w-what?!"i yelled/asked "kiss.me"she said i saw sam run away "SAM WAIT!"dom and invader yelled they look at me with the face that said 'tell her to stop' look. (i feel so angry inside right now i dont know why xD)

Then they went and to find sam "no am not kissing you salex"i said as i pulled my hand away from hers "and also am married and have two grown up girls " i said "oh really? Who are you married to?" she asked "sam" i said she laughed "how can sam get pregnant his male"she said as she laughed "his a hybrid so he can get pregnant and he did with MY kids"i said with annoying voice SHE IS GETTING ON MY NERVES!!.

"Oh taury dont make me laugh your are lieing your not gay"she said "yes i am and i can call my two girls to meet you and you ask them questions"i said "okay go head call your 'kids'" she said "SAMANTHA!!TAURISSA!!!" i yelled they stop playing with there friends and came towards me "i like you to meet my two girls samantha and taurissa"i said to salex "so you two are sam and taurtis's kids" she said at them they nodded and smiled "ha this haves to be a joke right?" she asked "nope sam and taurtis are our mom and dad"taurissa said as she smiled "also dad where is mom?"samantha asked me "i don't kn-"i was cut off by salex "maybe his crying and killing himself"she said as her smiled grow wider "WHAT!!"samantha and taurissa yelled "is that true dad?!"they yell at me "no no its not mom is just...."i sighed "i dont know" i said  as i look down.

Samantha and taurissa hugged me i hugged them back i saw dom and invader run towards us but they didn't have sam with them...oh no..please sam be okay..please.."did you guys find sam?" i asked in a worried voice they look at eachother then me "no..we didnt sorry taurits" invader said...oh sam please be safe..please..i cant live with out you..please.I started to tear up also did samantha and taurissa "we need to find him" i said "taury you dont need him am here"salex said as she put her arm around my neck i saw samantha and taurissa push salex away "DONT YOU DARE TOUCH OUR DAD AGIAN GOT IT MISSY!?" they yelled at her she growled and rolled her eyes. Man i love my girls so much but i love sam more and please be safe sam.

Sam POV

I was in the house good thing i had the keys i put the keys on the table and sat down on the couch i hate salex so much..SHE KISSED TAURTIS ON THE CHEEK....WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?! WHY ME?! WHY?!.

Jason was trying to get taurits away from me now salex comes along and do the same thing..great..just...great i lay down the couch and my eyes started to close why cant i just have a happily ever after in my life...then the darkness toke over....

~~~

I feel so mean and evil right now wahhhhhh am a monster wahhh!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

*sniff* bye mates *cries* WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

WAH!! 😭😭😭