Chapter 11

Sam POV

~sam's dream~

I was in a room... where am i? And what is this place?.

"Hello son"i heard a voice behind me i turn and it was...my dad "dad!"i yelled out and i ran to him and hugged him "i miss you so much dad"i sobbed.

"I know you do and i miss you too "he said.we pull away from the hug "dad..why did you have to leave i need to you be my side"i sob.i felt someone grab my chin i was my dad he made me look at his face "sam i know that you need me but am in heaven and am happy i want to see you happy not sad it hurts when i see you like that so please be happy for your familiy and me and mom please"he said as he looked at me "okay..am just doing this for you and thank you for being there when i need you dad"i said "sam"he started"hm?" "i love you my dear son no matter what" he said "i..i love you too daddy always"i said.

~end of dream~

I woke up and saw taurits,samantha and taurissa looking at me with worry eyes "sam are you okay? You were crying in your sleep"taury said "am fine...just saw my dad..in my dream thats all"i said as i wiped my tears away.

"Okay..we just wanted to know whats wrong"he said i smiled.they left the room.

I got up from the bed and look at the window to look at the sky "dont worry dad ill be happy for you and my family and friends"i said "aw how cute?...ugh disgusting so can i kill now?" he asked "no and where were you?" i asked "oh i was taking a nap or i was killing people" he said i  looked at him "anyway what do you want now?" i asked "i told you i want to kill more people" he smiled but a evil smiled "nope..not day..or ever" i said "grr fine but remember am part of your life and your stuck with me forever never forget that okay? Bye rabbit boy see you soon" he laughed evil then disappeared i completely forgot about him great i have a other problem.

What am i going to do with my insane part of me?...grr i cant tell anyone about him hmm?....WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!.

I sigh i guess letting him kill is the only answer to the problem i guess but i dont want to kill people but i do oh shut up rude!  I rolled my eyes.

I sat on my bed and lay down "what am i going to do?" i asked myself "well first letting me kill people and hmm? Enjoy my life" he said "i thought you left"i said "oh i never leave...never" he said creeply "uhhh ookay" then I saw him disappear.

I got out of bed and went down stairs
And i asked my self
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What's wrong with my life?