Chapter 8

Taurtis POV

We been trying to find sam but we didnt find him anywhere "we cant find him..maybe his d-" "no his not dead!" i yelled as tears roll down i see Samantha and taurissa tearing up too i went and hugged them both they hugged me back "taurits...lets go to your house so you can rest"dom said "no am not resting until i find sam"i said "we been trying to find him all day come on let just go to your house and you get some rest "invader said i nodded as tears rolled down.

~skip time~

We made it to my and...sam's house, dom and invader say they needed to go so we said good bye to them then they left.i notice the door was opened was the door close before?.

We went inside and saw....sam sleeping on the couch "SAM!"all of us yell "wha-"sam fell of the couch.

He growled and got up and look at us.me ,samantha and taurissa ran towards and hugged him "thank god your all right...i thought i lost you sam"i said as tears roll down my cheek "yeah mom please dont scare us like that agian"samantha and taurissa said as tears roll down there cheek "i...cant..breath"sam tryed to say "oh sorry"i said as i pulled out of the hug.

"Its okay anyways i was in the house the whole time sleeping until you guys yelled my name and made me fall off the couch"sam said i smiled sam rolled his eyes "sam why did you run away?" i asked sam stayed quiet "sam tell me"i said he looked at me then look away i sigh "samantha taurissa go to sleep tomorrow you guys have school"i said they nodded and went to there rooms.

"Sam tell me why did you run away"i said "because..."sam started to tear up i hugged him then he started to cry into my chest "because i-i d-dont w-want t-to l-lose y-you a-agian"he sobbed "you wouldnt lose me ill
Always be with you my little bunny boy"i said.

Sam look at me and smiled as tears roll down his cheek i wiped his tears away and kiss him and of Course he kissed me back.

I licked sam's bottom lip for the entrance he gladly let me in.I explore sam's mouth (x-x) i notice i was on top of sam i heard a moan in the kiss we pulled away for air "well looks like someone want a other kid"sam said i smiled.

Sam got closer to my face and said "nope" sam push me off of him and walk to our room i growled a little i went and carry him (bride style ._.)
"Hey! PUT ME DOWN TAURTIS!"sam yelled. "No"i said i lay down sam on the bed and i got on top of him "taurits get off i dont a other child two is enough"sam said as he cross his arms i got close to his face and said "i know you want do it agian" i saw sam's face turn red haha his blushing "aww sam you dont need to blush"i smirked "s-shut up!"he yelled.

I started to kiss sam's neck i heard sam moan until i found sam's sweet spot sam moan louder i started to suck,bit and lick that spot "t-taurtis"sam moan "yes sammy?~" i asked "d-dont....s-stop"he moan i keeped kissing sam's neck and he keeped moaning until there was a knock on the door we stopped.

Me and sam went to open the door it was sam's mom or should i say Sabrina "hey mom what are you doing here?"sam asked "c-can i come in?"Sabrina asked we nodded.

She come in and looked at us "so whats up Sabrina?"i asked "sam.."she said as tears roll down her cheek "mom is everything alright?" sam asked in a worried voice "sam...i-i need to t-tell y-you s-something"

~~
Should i do a lemon or naahhhhh?

._.

._.

._.

._.

Bye mates!! :D