Chapter 4

Sam POV

"Taurtis i cant.....

I can't believe you ask me to marry you YESSSS ILL MARRY YOU!" i yelled
Taurits got up and put the ring on my finger and we kissed.

We pulled apart "i love you taury" i whispered "i love you too sammy"
And i saw my dad crying.

~15 years later~ (am sorry i didnt put the wedding am sooo sorry please dont kill me ;-; )

Me and taurtis are married now yay am so happy and my two girls are 15 years old they grow up so fast.

I cant believe taurissa haves powers just like taurtis well the doctor told us one of them had powers so yeah anyways i was in my room just looking out of the window "well well well i never thought you are going to get married" my evilself said "shut up" i said "dont talk to me like that mister" he said "i can talk to you like that what ever i want your not the boss of me" i siad "grr" he growled "your lucky you killed alot of people and good thing noone saw us killing" i said as i look at him "i know i want to kill someone right now" he said.

"Just leave" i said "ugh fine ill be back" he said then disappeared."when am i going to tell my familiy about this?" i asked myself "tell us what?" i turn around and saw Samantha,taurissa and taurits standing there looking at me "uhhh notthing" i said nervously "okay anyways sam someone is here to see you" taurits said "really?" i asked "yes mom is a lady she said she wanted to see you and talk" samantha said "oh...where is she?" i asked "she downstairs sitting on the couch" taurissa said i nodded.

We went down stairs and i saw the lady looking at me she started to tear up "i cant believe it" she said as tears roll down her cheek "do i know you?" i asked "you dont remember me?" she asked "no i dont remember you..do you remember me?" i asked "of Course i remember you...because a mother never forgets"she said as she got closer to me.

Taurissa POV (yay new pov :D )

"Of course i remember you because....a mother never forgets" the woman said as she got closer to mom "no no no my mom left me..you are crazy...am not your...no " mom said as tears roll down his cheek.

"Omg..." dad whispered "dad did you know about this?" me and my sister asked "no..mom never talks about his mother" dad said.

"Am not crazy am your mom and your are my son..." the woman said as grabbed my mom's hand "dont touch me!" mom yelled "but am your mother" she said "no your not your dead to me..you left me all those years where i need you..dad was there for me even my familiy....you just left me alone...and i never forgot what you said to dad when i was little you told him i was worthless,uselesss and i was your worse mistake you ever done in your life!" mom sobbed.

"Am sorry son please forgive me..i was
Stupid back then please forgive me " she said "leave please i dont want to see you again and your dead to me never come back...just leave" mom sobbed "am not leaving" mom's mother said "i.said.leave" mom said then my mom's eyes turn red and my mom's bunny ears turn grey and had a knife on his hand "s-sam?" the woman asked.

"Leave or ill kill you" mom said in a evil voice.

Taurtis POV

"Sam?" i asked sam turn and looked at me "well well well look what we have here taury and sam's kids" "sam...whats wrong with you?" i asked in fear "oh notthing this is the real me
Taury..do you like it?" sam asked or should i say evil sam "no i dont where is the sam i know and love" i siad as i had samantha and taurissa behind me and i saw sam's mom grab his arms and tryed to pin him against the wall "LET ME GO!" sam yelled "dad whats wrong with mom?" samantha asked in fear "i dont know..but this is not him" i said.

Evil sam POV

This lady is trying to pin me agianst the wall "LET ME GO!" i yelled "no where is my real son!" she yelled "ha your real son am your real son you dont like your real son?" i asked "no i dont i want the nice one" she said "well his gone now the new one is here to stay" i said and i kicked the woman in the stamoch and she fell on the floor and put my knife on her neck "now say goodbye 'mom' " i said then my head started to hurt "AAHH IT HURTS AAHH!" i yelled out of pain.

Samantha POV

Mom was yelled  "AAHH IT HURTS AAHH!" "dad what is going on?" i asked "i dont know" he said i look at mom who was screaming out of pain "AAHH IT HURTS MY HEAD IT HURT AAHH" mom yelled then his red eyes turn back to normal and his bunny ears turn white agian then mom passed out. "Mom!"me and my sister yelled and we ran towards mom .

Dad carry mom and put him on the couch.everyone was thinking 'what happened to mom?'

~~~
Hey guys i hope you guys enjoyed and also tomorrow is going to be my first day of middle school and am soooooooo nervous...oh God...anyways wish me luck tomorrow guys :D

Bye mates!