Chapter 9

You can play music now if you want.

Sam POV

  "Tell me mom whats wrong"i said as i got worried "s-son...a-am s-sorry...b-but y-your d-dad i-is..."she started to cry "m-my dad is what?" i asked "d-dad is....d-dead!"she cried out.

D-dead?...my dad..is dead...my dad is-no "no your lieng right? Your leing! Your leing!"i yelled out i saw samantha and taurissa run downstairs.

"Am n-not s-son h-here y-your dad wanted m-me to g-give y-you give b-before h-he died"she pull out a piece of paper i grabbed it and opened it it said:

Dear son,

When you read this that means am in heaven dont worry son am fine and happy up here...ill always be in your side even tho you cant see me but ill be in your heart and your mom is there for you now...please dont cry am in a better place now...and never forget that i love you my dear son..okay?

Love you my son
~your dad ,stanley

When i finished reading the letter tears roll down my cheek i saw taurits,samantha and taurissa looking at me with sad faces "no..no this can't be real..no...no"i said "am s-sorry son d-dad i-is d-"i cut her off "shut up your leing his alive and...and"i fell in my knees and cried.
I felt some warm arms around me "no..his not dead...no..his not dead...his not dead...his not...dead...his not dead..HIS NOT DEAD!"i cried out.

I cried more..please be a dream...please be a dream....please. "Son be strong..please"my mom said as she hugged me "h-how?.....h-how d-did h-he d-died?" i asked between my sobs "son he was old...but his in a better place now and his happy"she said as she cried.I look at the letter agian and tears fell on the letter "d-dad..."i said quietly.

"Am going to miss you...daddy"
~~~
Omg am crying*sniff* now i know how sam feels wahhhhhhh!!  *cries*

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭