Chapter 2

J POV

We went inside the house and we didnt see sam and grian on the couch..hmm? Where are they?
"Where is sam and grian?" i asked taurtis "maybe they are with Samantha and taurissa lets go" he said i nodded and we went to sam's room or should i say sam's and taurits's room hehehehe.....anyways we opened the door and saw sam holding taurissa in his arms and saw my grian holding samantha in his arms as he sat down on the bed "hey guys"grian and sam said at the same time "hey" i said i sat next to grian who was holding samantha.

"So why are you guys doing here with the babys i thought they were sleeping" taurtis said "oh yeah i heard them crying so me amd grian came and carryed them so they can stop crying" sam said grian nodded.

"Oh anyways i have a question"taurtis said "okay what is it?" sam asked "when am i going to me-" Taurtis was cut off by someones phone ringing.

Sam POV

I heard my phone ringing "oh thats my phone here Taurtis you carry taurissa" i said as i gave taurtis taurissa.i went and grabbed my phone and answered the call.

(S=Sam , St=Stanley)

S:hello?

St:hello son hows it been?

S:DAD!????? WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME?!

St:son we have not talk in years..so am going to come and visit you.

S:y-you are coming to visit me?!

St:yes ill be there...i think by tomorrow.

S:o-okay bye dad

St:bye son see you soon

I ended the call and looked at taurtis,grian and j "who was it sammy?" taurtis asked "it was...my dad" i said "WHAT!!!" taurtis yelled and caused the babys to cry i stared at taurtis "what?...sowwy"he said in his cute voice i rolled my eyes.

"Anyways my dad is coming to visit me tomorrow i Think"i said as i grabbed taurissa from taurits's arms then taurits fainted good thing he didnt have taurissa in his arms.

"Welp taurtiss is dead "j laugh "sam how are you going to tell your dad that you have a boyfriend and you have two kids with him?" grian asked "i dont know but i think his going to faint when i tell him taurtis haves powers..oh god"i said.

~~~

Sorry guys that its short i guess but next chapter is going to be long i guess.

Bye mates

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪COOOOOOKKKKKIIIIEEEEEESSSSSS YYYYUUUUMMMMM 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

am done

Okay for real bye mates :D