Chapter 12

Sam POV

I went down stairs i saw taurits on the couch watching tv "hey where is samantha and taurissa?" i asked "they are in there rooms doing there homework"he said "oh anyways am going for a walk i need fresh air"i said as i started to walk towards the door but Taurtis grabbed my arm to make me look at me "be safe okay?" he asked "ill be fine dont worry" i said as i kissed him on the lips then walked out of the house.

I started to walk around i could see the old memories...how i miss those days..everything as change then i was push agianst the wall i look up and saw salex's face "what do you want ?" i asked "i want taurits and you stole him away from me!"she yelled "its not my fault he loves me and i love him!"i yelled back at her "i know your evil side sam and your a monster i know you killed alot of poeple..and one day..you will be in jail and Taurtis will be mine forever..and not with monster like you"she said i growled "see one of your eyes are red now"she smirked i growled more i felt him taking over "no"i said i tryed so hard to fight him off but i cant "no no no!" i yelled "yes yes let the evil come out sam"salex said i growled "ahh!"i yelled then everything turn black..

Evil Sam POV

Finally i toke over sam's body "oh so your sam's evil side huh?" she asked "yeah do you got a problem with that missy?" i asked she shoke her head 'no' "good now am going to leave now" i said as i walked away.

I saw people staring at me like am crazy well i am crazy so what i like being crazy and killing people hmm? Who will be my target today hmm? No one shut up! No! Grr.

Anyways who can i kill hmm? Oh look a woman hmm? Lets kill her.I walked towards her and asked her "can i show you something miss?" i
Asked her "umm okay i guess" she said i smiled i grabbed her hand and toke her behind a building and i pull put my kinfe wait where did you get that?! You dont need to know.

"What are you doing with th-" i cut her off by stabbing her right on the head with the knife she fell on her knees and blood was coming out of her head.this feels good "good job evil sam"she said "what do you want salex?" i asked as i growled.

"Oh..notthing just..i want you to die"she said "die i c-" i was cut off because i feel something go through my neck and then everything started to turn blurry the last thing i saw was her and her wide evil smile on her face....

~~
DONE AM IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW XD

BYE MATES!