Chapter 5

Sam POV

I woke uo and see taurtis,taurissa,samantha and my 'mom' if i should call her that. "What happened?" i asked "you passed out and sam what happened to you?" taurits asked "what do you mean? Everything was a blurr to me" i said as i sat up the couch "you turn evil...and you almost killed you mother" taurits said "oh..." "sam whats wrong you never act like this tell me whats wrong?" taurtis asked "i cant tell you..he doesnot let me" i said as i got up from the couch and started to wall towards the door " sam whos 'he'?" my mom asked "i cant tell you sorry" i said quietly "Samuel Gladiator tell me whats wrong and going on with you NOW!" i heard taurits yell "taurtis...please stop.." i said.

"NO UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHATS GOING ON WITH YOU!"Taurtis yelled "I CANT TELL YOU TAURITS OKAY...ITS LIKE YOU! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR POWERS AND YOU FROZE MY HEART AND I BECOME FROZEN BECAUSE OF YOU!!" i yelled taurits stayed quiet then said "you....monster"he said.i stayed quiet and some tears roll down
"Well then if am a monster to you guys then....KILL ME!" i yelled as more tears roll down "mom your not a monster...your our mom and we love you..no matter what" samantha said "yeah mom"taurissa said.

"I-i need to g-go o-outside" i said i walked out of the house..and look at the sky "that was good but i didnt kill her" my evil self said "...just shut up...please" i said as i cried quietly " i wonder why taurits married a monster like you sammy?" he asked
. i fell on my knees and cried "aww is little sam crying because his lovers called him a monster?" he laughed i just stayed quiet "pathetic" he said then disappeared.

"Why me?" i asked myself "why?" i whispered.i continued crying then i heard a voice behind me "sam?" i know that voice.."what do you want taurtis?" i asked "i wanted to say..sorry that i called you...a..monster..just know that am here for you and i love you with all my heart"he said.

I ran towards him and hugged him and i cried on his shoulder "sshh..sshh sam its okay am here.." he said "t-thank you" i said between my sobs.he kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed we pulled away from the hug and he notice i was blushing "well someone still blushes even tho we are married and have two girls that are 15 years old" he giggled "dont judge me" i said "i wont judge you babe" he said.OMG HE SAID BABE THATS THE FIRST TIME HE CALLED ME THAT!!!
I blushed more he smirked i rolled my eyes. Awww cute...ew it's disgusting
Shut up make me! Grrr.

We walked inside of the house and saw Samantha,taurissa and my mom talking and laughing.

"I think am going to take a nap taury" i said he nodded and kiss on my lips i smiled and when to bed and lay down then the darkness toke over my eyes.

~~~~
DONE sorry guys i have not updated i been busy with school. And also the first day of school was good i got to see my old friends and teachers from last year so yay!! And I HAVE TWO CLASSES WITH MY CRUSH AAHHH!!.

Bye mates :D