Chapter 6

Taurits POV

Sam went to go to sleep and...i feel bad that i called him a monster..but aleast i said sorry right?...anyways i saw sam's mom ,samantha and taurissa talking and laughing on the couch "so sam's mom why do you have...a dress?" i asked her "first off call me Sabrina and second i want sam to wear it and i know he hates me ...but i want to start over with him and be there for him" sam's m-i mean Sabrina said "y-you want sam to wear a d-dress?" i asked as i blush "yeah his going to look cute in it" she said as she smiled i imagen sam on a dress ...omg...i blushed more "where is sam? So i can talk to him" Sabrina asked me "oh his in his room sleeping i think his still sleeping..but you can check" i said she nodded and went upstairs. I keeped thinking how will sam look in a dress.

Sam POV

I woke up and got up from my bed.i look out of the window then i heard a knock on the door "come in" i said i heard the door open then close "hey...son" "what do you want?" i asked in a mad voice "i just wanted to see my son and...say sorry that i left you when you were little..and say those things...that i said to your dad...am sorry sam..please forgive me?" she asked i turn around to see her face "why should i forgive you? You meant those things that you said...you left me alone in this world but i had my dad he loved me more than you...
And now you came back?...do you ever think how i felt when i heard you saying those things...i know that am worthless....weak....and....useless..."i said as i started to tear up "but i had a good life..i have a familiy now who is there for me and a husband who loves me and two girls who are all grown up....and now you want me to forgive you...."i sobbed "sam am sorry i was Stupid back then..please forgive me please sam..i love you my son" she said as she gave me a hug.

I hugged her back as i cried on her shoulder. "I....i...forgive..you..m-mom"i sobb "i love you my son" she said "i love you too mom"i said.we pulled away from the hug and i wiped my tears away.

"Mom why do you have a dress with you?" i asked "oh..i wanted you to put it on" "why? And also am not putting that on" i said "oh come on please put it on for me i want to see how you look like and how your husband will react" she said i sighed "fine ill put it on give me the dress and leave so i can put it on" she nodded and gave me the dress then left and waited outside the door.

I put on the dress the dress was color blue it was taurtis favorite color so i think he will like it and i think i look good in a dress.i walked towards the mirror and look at myself.

I like the dress its big i guess but it fits and walked out of the room and saw my mom there looking at me "oh my god sam you look so cute amd beautiful" she said as she smiled "thanks mom" i said "here put this on" she said as she put a flowercrown on my head. "Come on lets go show taurits and your two girls" she said as she went down stairs i followed her i was scared i guess.

Taurtis POV

I was talking to Samantha and taurissa on the couch then i saw Sabrina walking down stairs "ladys and gentleman i would like you to meet princess sam gladiator" she said wait...princess sam?.I saw sam come down stairs with a dress on....he looked...beautiful and cute...the dress my blue and he had a flowercrown on his head "wow mom you look beautiful"samantha and taurissa said at the sametime "thanks"sam said as he blushed red i walked over and grabbed his hand and kissed it "well hello princess sam its very nice to meet you"i said playfully "nice to meet you to prince taurits "sam giggled.

We laughed then i heard a knock on the door i went and opened the door it was dom and invader "hey guys long time no see"dom and invader said at the sametime "hey come in"i said they came in and stop and look at sam who was still on a dress "well whos this pretty lady"dom said as he grabbed sam's hand and kissed it i growled "umm dom its me sam but am in a dress"sam said dom looked at sam shocked "oh....you know sam you look beautiful in that" dom said as he got closer to sam's face "uhh dom am taken"sam said as he push dom away "oh by who?"dom asked "taurits" sam said as he pointed at me "oh" "hey mom and dad whos dom and invader?" samantha asked "sam do you know them?" invader asked "invader and dom i would like you to meet Samantha and taurissa my and taurits's daughters" sam said dom amd invader looked shocked "daughters?! So you two did you know" me and sam nodded and blushed "AHHHH SAURTIS FOR LIFE!"invader yelled.

Sam and i looked at each other then at invader "what? I ship you two even tho i love my sammy poo"she said.

"I think am going to get this dress off"sam said we nodded sam went up stairs to our room.

I like sam in a dress he looks cute soooo cute hehehe~

~~~
Done dont ask why i put the dress thing okay..

Bye mates!!